"Guys, the river's coming up!"

"Crap, do something Scissors!" Nami stops shaking the freckled girl, as she looks at the river in fright.

"I got an idea; Scissors might try to swim for dancers! He loves them!" Chopper, who has been steering the crab the whole time, widens his eyes when he thinks of a way to help them.

"Like this?" Nami raises an eyebrow at the statement as she drops the sleeping girl on the crab, which doesn't wake her up, then starts taking her jacket off. Nami completely takes her jacket off, to reveal the dancer outfit that she's been hiding underneath. Sanji's eyes turn into hearts when he spots Nami's dancer outfit.

"Mellorine! My dancer has returned!" he said.

Ж

Anamaria was a bit confused when she felt her stomach a bit funny at the man's reaction to Nami in the dancer outfit but she ignores it as Sable sped past the crab and manages to swim fast enough with the three people on her to keep them dry on the surface of the water.

The crab's eyes turn to face the pirates, when he heard the chef's celebratory cry, and spots Nami. Once he sees the beautiful dancer outfit, the crab's eyes form into hearts as he runs five times faster than before!

"It worked!" Chopper says as he holds onto the reins, to prevent himself from falling off.

"How will making him run faster help?!" Usopp asks from in front of them as he tries to keep his grip on the slippery scales of the large snake as she waded well in front of them.

Zoro twitches an eyebrow at the comment as he goes to make a rebuttal, but he stops himself when he sees the crab approaching the water, but his legs aren't going in.

"What the crap?" Sanji looks over the edge and behind them, and his eyes opened wide when he sees that the crab is running so fast that it's running on water.

"Whoa, this crab's amazing!" he exclaimed.

"He's walking on water?!" Ana also let out in surprise.

"Holy shit, it's a miracle!" Usopp's eyes bug out, when he sees the new development with his own eyes.

"He's actually doing it?!" Vivi said in the same amazement as the others.

"That's your imagination! Abandon crab!" Nami looks at the crab's legs, then tenses up when she sees that the legs are starting to sink.

The group looks to see that the crab's legs are quickly submerging in the water, causing them to sink as well until they hit the water. Chopper grabs onto Zoro's head before they fell into the water.

"How wide is this river?!" Usopp asks as Sable slows down, before he turns to the princess.

"Fifty kilometres" Vivi says causing the sniper to look at her in shock.

"We can't swim that?!"

"Just keep moving. There's no point in complaining" Zoro ignores the complaint as he starts swimming towards the other side, with Chopper clinging to his head.

"Come up here Chopper" Ana said as she slid off of the snake and Sanji followed behind her to let Nami and Vivi climb onto her. Zoro, Sanji and Anamaria, being the strongest swimmers of the group, followed behind the snake as they made their way across the water.

"Oh! Wait! My bounty will get wet!" Ana shouted as she reached into her pocket awkwardly.

"You got a bounty?" Nami asked her.

"Yeah look. Keep it dry for me will ya?" she handed the paper to the other woman on top of Sable.

"B 8-80 Million?!" the ones who read it had their eyes nearly bug out of their heads when they see the amount.