[The God of Destruction, Ciel, looks at the large garden and wags his tail.]

“You live in such a wonderful place? I’m really surprised.”

A small smile passed across his lips at my appreciation.

“It’s good that it looks great in the eyes of the Saintess. But that mouse on your shoulder…?”

Kyuu, who had been holding onto my shoulders with all fours until just now, was standing in a clumsy pose with its front legs raised and hind legs crossed. Besides, it had a challenging look.

“Ah. I brought our Kyuu… because it seemed to want to come with me.”

At my words, Cass pursed his lips.

“I see. My Blue Wing was also bored, let them play together.”

“Kyuuu.”

I had goosebumps while Kyuu let out a sound, hiiiiiik. Hmm. Is the feeling of Cass and Kyuu having a war of nerves an illusion?

“I know Blue Wing eats rats, so I’ll decline.”

“Kyuuuk.”

Clinging to my neck, Kyuu glared at Cas.

Cass turned his gaze away from it and looked at me.

“Anyway, welcome to Lloyd’s mansion, Saintess.”

I put my hand on his hand as he reached out and escorted me.

“May the Eight Gods bless the Saintess.”

“I pray for the blessing of the Eight Gods.”

As I entered the mansion, countless servants lined up in a row looked at me and bowed their heads.

Although the fact that the God of Eternity, Raid, had been stripped of his divinity hadn’t yet been officially announced, it seemed that Cass had trained his servants in advance.

“Ah. The blessing of the Eight Gods.”

As if I was in a huge conglomerate house in the drama, I greeted them in a daze.

Soon, after passing through the long hall and sitting at the table for sixteen in the huge dining room, all sorts of delicacies began to appear.

[The God of Art, Mond, applauds with resentment.]

From the chandelier hanging from the ceiling, the candle holders on the dining table, and the portraits and ornaments hanging on the walls, I could see that they were all precious things. Though I look like this, I’m someone who has a career in reselling artworks at auction.

Also, the meal at the temple was quite colorful, yet compared to this, it was beyond simple and shabby.

After tasting various appetizers, I took up my knife to cut the thick and juicy chateaubriand. Then I told him, like a joke.

“But isn’t it too good for me for it to be the Marquis’ wish?”

Upon hearing my words, Cass’ lips moved.