It’s probably the first time one has heard that Kyle has a lover.

It hasn’t been long since rumors spread that he had a relationship with the former saintess or that he was getting married, though he saw women as rocks.

“Why. Anything to say about my lover?”

“N-Nothing.”

The high-ranking priest looked at me suspiciously, yet he couldn’t say anything at Kyle’s sharp gaze.

Kyle took my hand and started walking. I felt a little uncomfortable, but I didn’t bother to remove his hand.

I slowly looked around as I walked so as not to arouse suspicion. The temple, which I used to walk every day as if it were my home, felt unfamiliar, perhaps because it had been a long time since I had visited.

“…It’ll be okay, right?”

I asked Kyle in a small voice as if I was whispering.

“No one would dare to unveil my lover.”

Kyle responded with a snort.

Well, no matter how strong the influence of the temple was, it was the age of absolute monarchy. Besides, isn’t the Crown Prince the only member of the Imperial Family now that the Emperor is absent? It’s not a business that can be confirmed by a mere high-ranking priest.

We went straight to the outdoor terrace where Camilla was waiting.

As I walked into the hallway, I saw Camilla, who sat near the round tea table, standing up. Her body was draped in a saintess’ dress similar to the design I used to wear.

[I’m just a priestess, though… I won’t fit to be a friend of the Saintess.]

I still remember the humble and nice Camilla’s innocent smile.

Compared to what I saw at the end, she was an acting genius.

I could feel the edge of one of my lips rising crookedly.

[The God of Knowledge, Hessed, looks at Camilla with a sharp gaze.]

[The God of Destruction, Ciel, growls.]

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, spits, ptooey.]

The Gods also didn’t seem to like Camilla’s existence, which had been interfering with the oracle. I mean, Camilla is the heir of the two Gods who rebelled against them.

“Welcome. Your Highness the Crown Prince.”

Camilla said, looking straight at Kyle with the confidence of the female lead.

In the original story, Kyle was interested in Camilla’s attitude.

He was both displeased and intrigued by her dual appearance, which was hard and business-like in front of him, who was a strong person, yet benevolent towards others, and then gradually became drawn to her.

‘But that is also just the prophecy.’

As Ren and Van said, I’m the one who changes the prophecy.