“…Hug me deeply.”

Born with a divine mission, Camilla loved herself. She was confident she would do better than the prophecy version of her.

However, now there was a lot of anger as she must get her own things back first. Along with the possessive desire towards this man, who was far more beautiful than she ever imagined.

“…”

Reihausd’s hand touched Camilla’s cheek.

His shaking gold eyes were creepy and decadent.

A man with a stronger obsession and desire than anyone else under a stoic appearance. Her first possession.

“Camilla…”

His red lips clapped. And in an instant, she could feel his hand touching her neck..

He had a cold anger in his eyes that looked like he was going to swallow her up at any moment.

Camilla, who was grabbed by her throat, stiffened.

“Why? how…!”

One of Bellatrix’s abilities, the God of Lies, was to cloud the opposite sex as if they were drunk.

That’s why it was easy for them to mistake her for someone else, which made it difficult to distinguish even if it was the closest family and blood.

However, at this moment, Reihausd’s eyes were filled with strong conviction that the person in front of him wasn’t Ariel.

“There’s no way Ariel would say that to me.”

His cool voice rang in her ears. A sad, lonely smile formed on his lips.

“She won’t come to me. Even if it’s an illusion.”

The moment Camilla heard it, blood rushed to her head.

Ariel, he was comparing her to the fake bitch.

As if he thought she was virtuous.

Camilla used her power to break free from Reihausd’s clutch, yet it left a red handprint on her neck.

She glared at him for a while before opening her mouth.

“I’m the real saintess. That kid is fake. That witch…!”

“No.”

Camilla’s words were interrupted by his drunken eyes.

“I don’t care whether she’s real or fake.”

Camilla looked at him, startled.

“The important thing is that you’re not Ariel.”

What flowed inside the beautiful and empty gold eyes was a desperate reaction of contempt.

“You’re not her.”

She gritted her teeth.

What is that fake saintess, who made this noble man so possessed?