𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Daisy went out, comforting me with pleasant stories from her hometown.

A lonely night alone. I went out with Dwayne and looked at the six statues I bought.

The small statues on the desk were funny because they looked like Moai for some reason.

The God of Art, Mond.

The God of Knowledge, Hessed.

The God of Destruction, Ciel.

The God of Justice, Hetuse.

The God of Benevolence, Oman.

The God of Love, Odyssey.

I got out of bed and sat down in a chair, stretching out my hand and stroking each of the statues.

“It’s not like this, is it?”

There were no Gods who answered, but I smiled at the thought of the cute shape of the statues.

After a while, I put my hands together and closed my eyes to pray.

“How are you? Gods. I was surprised that you left without saying anything. Wherever you go, always be happy. Phew…”

I let out a small sigh and opened my eyes.

“…Actually, I miss you.”

It’s true that there were times when the oracle interfered with my life and nagged me, which was annoying.

But once it disappeared, the emptiness lingered for a very long time.

I looked at the icon without an answer, then sighed again and stood up.

And then it was.

[Or… acle…]

[Ora… cle is… not smooth…■■]

A  chat window suddenly popped up in front of me.

I stared at the chat window in surprise. However, it became transparent and disappeared within seconds.

“…What is it?”

Didn’t the oracle disappear altogether?

It doesn’t make sense to assume that the oracle was disturbed, this was the temple. It’s not like there are demons that emit powerful Magi like Diego Vester did.

I prayed again and sat down, yet the oracle window didn’t appear again.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

The next evening, after spending a lot of time with a troubled heart, I rode a carriage and left the temple with Reihausd.

“I didn’t expect us to have a meal outside the temple.”

“It’s a long-awaited time with the Saintess, that’s why I prepared it so you won’t feel sad.”

The carriage left the temple and arrived downtown shortly after.