Camilla put on a puzzled expression at my question.

“Something blue… What is that?”

It was an expression as if she couldn’t even guess at all, so I laughed, haha, and turned the topic.

“Nothing. I was wondering if I was the only one who could see an afterimage because of the blue moonlight over the window. Anyway, it seems that you will be very lonely and bored after leaving your hometown.”

At my words, Camilla put on a slightly lonely expression.

“I’m really lonely. There are a lot of people there who need my help, so a part of my heart is uncomfortable. However, I had a strong desire to serve the Gods more by studying at Elium.”

“Ah…”

“Still, I’m not lonely today because the Saintess visits me like this and be my companion.”

Her light smile was warm and beautiful.

I looked at her for a moment as if I was possessed, then I opened my mouth.

“It’s the same for me when I left my hometown. We’re the same age, so shall we get along?”

At my words, Camilla blinked her eyes.

“Ah, I’m just a priestess, though… I won’t fit to be a friend of the Saintess.”

Camilla’s humble and polite manner of speaking drew her natural goodwill.

Even in the original story, she was loved by many people.

“Such. Are you refusing the Saintess’ request?”

When I asked with a mischievous face, Camilla swayed her hand in bewilderment and replied hastily.

“I can’t be! For me, if the Saintess considers me her friend, I will have no greater honor than that.”

At her words, I smiled lightly.

“Great. Then, would you like to have tea time in my room tomorrow evening?”

“I have to pray to God Raid…”

“That’s fine. The Gods didn’t really care about that.”

“Pardon me?”

The chatter in the middle of the night, which began after a while, went on endlessly.

It wasn’t until late at night that I bid Camilla goodbye and went back to my room.

You won’t be able to figure out a person in one day, but Camilla seems to be the female lead in the story I liked.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

“Saintess!”

The next day a welcome guest came to see me. It was Noah, who ran to me as soon as he received a letter from the pigeon.

“Long time no see.”

“You have returned safely.”