“When I was injured in the Ares Mine, my life was saved with Camilla’s help. I promised to sponsor her because she was studying theology. That’s why she came to me.”

Reihausd told me.

Then Camilla went on.

“At that time, I hadn’t even dreamed that he was the High Priest. I can only thank the Nine Gods for giving me this opportunity.”

Hmm, that’s how it happened.

In the original work, the mine gate incident didn’t happen.

So, this was an unexpected variable. Since the flow has turned like that, there is nothing strange with the fact that Camilla appears earlier.

“Think of this place as home and stay comfortably.”

I spoke to her with kindness

If it wasn’t for my contract with Diego Vester, I would’ve packed right now.

Doing such while saying, this damned saintess thing is over!

“Thank you.”

Camilla happily bowed her head in response.

After a while, Reihausd stared at me and spoke.

“However…”

His golden eyes were full of worry.

“I heard that you consumed a lot of holy power. They said that you even suffered from exhaustion. Are you really okay?”

I nodded my head with a nonchalant expression.

“Yes. Don’t worry. I recovered well while I was there.”

He let out a small sigh.

“Consider that your health is the most important thing. You should at least recover a little more, yet your face is showing fatigue as you continue the long journey.”

I laughed at the nagging words.

“That is what I’m going to say. Is Sir Reihausd okay?”

When I left the temple, Reihausd’s face was really incomprehensible. They say he’s fine now, but his skin still looks pale.

“I got better because the priests did their best to help.”

“That’s a relief.”

At my words, Reihausd looked at Dwayne and said.

“Dwayne.”

“Yes, High Priest.”

“For the time being, keep an eye on the Saintess so she doesn’t go outside.”

At his words, my eyes widened.

“Pardon me? What do you mean by that?”

“Evidently, your body hasn’t recovered, but it’s obvious that you will go outside. For seven days, stay at the temple under the care of the priests.”