“Saintess, shall we bring you a drink?”

The lord immediately asked me.

“N. I’m fine.”

“Alright. Then… Let’s start the banquet.”

After a while, the lord gave a signal and the performance started. Soon, the banquet hall was filled with the voices of the loud people.

“How is the situation outside?”

“We also sent enough meat and bread to the soldiers.”

Kyle calmly took care of his men even in the midst of a noisy banquet.

The lord was eagerly talking about this and that in front of him, and he seemed full of will to look good to him.

I was munching on the food in front of my eyes when someone turned to me and said.

“Excuse me, Saintess.”

“Yes?”

“I heard that even though all the priests put their full effort, you blocked the gate that was getting bigger by yourself. Through the Saintess, I feel that the Gods exist.”

[The God of Love, Odyssey, shrugs.]

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, raises his nose.]

(fyi, it’s like being extremely prideful)

[The God of Destruction, Ciel, wags his tail.]

“Moreover, they say that the Saintess slaughtered powerful monsters with your powerful holy power.”

“Bless the Empire. Blessings on Ares”

The Gods were shrugging at the people who often came to me and bowed their heads while stamping their gazes.

The music gradually changed to a cheerful atmosphere. The dance time has come.

The noble ladies of Ares glanced at the dignified knights from the capital. The knights also wanted to approach and ask for a dance, yet they were in a mood to be wary.

“Ariel.”

Hearing Kyle’s voice, I turned my gaze to him.

He glanced outward.

“Enjoy yourself suitably, and come out.”

“…Pardon?”

Then he walked out first.

It seemed to him that I was looking at them because I wanted to dance.

“Your Highness. Will you just go?”

“I’m exhausted from travel sickness. I’ll have to go to bed.”

He left the banquet hall, though he didn’t look tired at all.

His servants followed quickly after him.