“Why did you stop time?”

If he wanted me to die, all he had to do was watch.

However, seeing him stop the time and even draw a line between himself and the Demon King, Leto, made me wonder.

No way… Do you want to help me?

“I think it’s good timing.”

His purple eyes flashed.

“To make a contract.”

I was taken aback by the sudden word ‘contract’.

The turning point where Ariel of the original story definitely took the dead route was the contract with Diego Vester.

“You, a demon, are making a contract with me, a saintess?”

Diego continued in a dry voice.

“Don’t you want to live?”

“…”

“If you sign a contract with me, I will spare your life.”

In front of my eyes was the tower-like bridge of the monster queen, Arachne, and time stopped. And he was asking for a contract at the cost of my life.

Behind me, numerous priests and knights had fallen.

If I refuse his offer, it will put me and them in danger.

Demons like to make contracts in exchange for human souls. The contract he made with Ariel in the original story was the same.

“What is the contract about?”

I asked him, keeping as calm as I could.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Monsters were pushed out of the mine with a huge explosion. Queen Arachne, legions of spiders, trolls, and even humanoid monsters.

But what shocked people was that all the monsters were corpses.

Along with the heavy explosion sound, countless corpses fell off the cliff and became a mess.

The lord’s soldiers guarding the mine were shocked to see the dead bodies of the monsters.

“…”

I was looking at the reconnected oracle window in front of me with a blank expression.

[The oracle has been activated.]

[The Gods are hurriedly looking at your condition.]

[The God of Justice, Hetuse, blesses you.]

[The God of Benevolence, Oman, blesses you.]

Unlike the Demon Realm, which borders the northern and southern hemispheres, the Gods are outsiders.

Extremely powerful, but unable to manifest as a body like the Demon King, and thus beings with limitations in communicating through oracles…