Part 36

I'm not getting enough time to write anything, but I genuinely needed to post something. This was the only part which was correctly drafted so I have uploaded this.

Susheela had informed Mini that was is returning back tomorrow. After complete 3 months she is coming back to home. Mini told this to Jay and Jay was quite happy that she is coming back. He know she is the only solution to all the blunder going on in the house from past 3 months because She knows how to keep the relations connected to hearts.

He also asked Mini to ask the servant to clean there room properly and asked her to look after Susheela. When she will be back.

Mini also told this to Pramod but He didn't showed any reaction out of it. He simply avoided it and went back to his room to sleep. Mini knows how he would be feeling. It's been 3 months since the father and son had any conversation. He is just fed up of everything. Like he doesn't want to break those chains of distances between the family. He is all done however he too wanted welcome his wife but his frustration is ruling over his decision. Let's see what will happen.

Pramod entered inside the house the saw her....... After so so so.. Many days. His heart felt a deep satisfaction inside that he is seeing her smile.
But soon remember what happened before.

He went to his room.

Mini - pramod....

He didn't replied and went to change his clothes.

She was feeling great after coming back. She too had anger and she didn't talked to him.

At night.

She was laying on the bed and he also came and laid next to her. There was a distance between us them on the bed. He was using different blanket from her. They were facing the walls. There was just silence like  never before.

Scene after an hour they fall asleep.

His hands were wrapped around her and she was hugging him like never before. They both were in a deep slumber. They didn't realized of sleeping with the enemy. The cute cuddling of legs in each other's embrace. It was the peace of there night.

The next morning.

The alarm rang and she woke and  founds herself in his embrace. She takes her hand back. He turned to another side.

She avoided him and went to washroom.

It started raining. Till Susheela got ready to go for school.

Mini - Susheela beta..

Susheela - ji.

Mini - tum school kaise jaogi.

Susheela - metro se chali jaungi.

Mini - Phir bhi beta bhot baarish ho rahi hai, jay hota to zaroor drop kar deta tumhe.. Chalo mai hi drop kar deti hu.

Susheela - nahi mom it's alright.. Mera Matlab.. Mai chali jaungi.. Vaise bhi bhot baarish hai aaj. Agar aapko problem hui to.. Mai chali jaungi.

Mini - Phir bhi... Pramod... Tu drop kar de na Susheela ko.

Pramod was truly busy on laptop so he gave deaf ears to her.

Susheela - mai chali jaungi...

She takes her bag and left from home with an umbrella.

She managed herself to go to school by Metro only.

At the departure time.

She was left alone as rest of the teachers  had already departed but she came late from the library and it started raining again.