Part 22

Susheela was truly irritated.

After 10 mins she came out of the kitchen bringing hot cases out.

Mini - Susheela, dinner ready ho gaya beta?

Susheela - ha .

Mini - pramod, chal bahar aa dinner karne ke liye.

Pramod - bhookh nahi hai mughe!

Susheela - maine khana sabke liye banaya hai... Khane par gussa utarne ki zarurat nahi hai kisi ko..

Jay - kya banaya hai beta?

Susheela - malai kofta banaya tha... Par kisi ne khaya hi nahi. Vaise abhi to daal aur bhindi banai hai.

Mini - pramod, Maine kaha chal jaldi.

Pramod - maine kaha na mughe nahi khana.

Mini - tu nahi khaega to mai bhi nahi khane wali... Chal.

He came out of the room, sits on the dinning chair.

Susheela was serving his and soon the both were glaring at each other. A death glare. Like they want to kill each other.

Minay were staring at them.

Mini - pramod.. Tughe kofta acha lagta hai na.

Jay - Susheela beta...Chalo baitho khana khao.

They were still glaring at each other.

Susheela filled a glass of water And kept it in his front. They were still glaring at each other.

Mini - are bas karo dono!

Susheela - bas hi to nahi chala mera... Varna rishto ki kami thodi na thi...

Pramod - mom mughe to yakeen nahi hota aap dhokha kaise kha gayi? Kuch bhi chun liya Mere liye... Kuch bhi...

Jay - mughe chain se khana khane doge tum sab..

Susheela took that glass of water and goes to her room.

Pramod didn't ate too and came in to the room.

Susheela was laying on the bed. Silently with tears in her eyes. She really didn't expected to have any fight with him.. To curse him. The truth is she loves him but..when he blamed her for no reason... That made her temperature on rise.

He lay next to her. He heard her sobbing but he was angry with her. They way she confronted him. Is this a way to talk to to you husband? He thinks he had a right on her to do what ever he could but he don't know? She only loves him. He is the all she has in her life. Her day starts on him and ends on him. But he still feels her behavior was wrong.

He turned the light off. Susheela truly wanted to hug him and talk to him.. Apologies to him. She wanted have a calm conversation with him but.. He didn't even looked at her.

Late night.

It was 3. When they were sleeping cuddling each other. Her head was resting on his chest and his hands were wrapped around her. It was a moment of relief.

He just opened waked up and looked at her. His rudeness ruled over his mind and he took her hands away. She wakes up with this movement.
He got up from the bed and opened the cupboard taking another blanket.
He goes out of room.

Susheela - so to yahi jao.

He didn't relied to her and went out of the room.

Sorry kaafi chota part hai par abhi yahi ready hai.

Vote - 55

Thankyou 🙂