Part 16

Susheela wakes up and blushed looking her husband. He is such a cutie. The way he holds her in his arms. She kisses his cheek. He took the blanket over himself and she covered him with it.

She took another set of clothes from the cupboard, she took out his Tee-shirt and wears her shorts simply.

She goes to the kitchen and remember that they didn't ate the breakfast which she didn't prepared properly.

She quickly used those vegetables and made a curry in the pan. Meanwhile she was waiting for it to simmer. She decides to make the dough. She made the lunch in a few minutes and takes it to the room serving it in a plate.

He has waken up and was watching a web show on the television.

Susheela - lunch nahi karna kya? Breakfast bhi nahi kiya.

He sits on the bed keeping the pillow aside and switching the TV off

She sits next to him giving him the plate.

Pramod - aapne khaya?

Susheela - nahi.

Pramod - to aap kab khaoge?

Susheela - mughe kuch khane ka mood nahi hai to mai thodi der me ek cup coffee le lungi.

Pramod - fine.

Susheela - by the way the destination is planned.

Pramod - where?

Susheela - Jammu.

Pramod - seriously! Vahi mila tha?

Susheela - look mughe koi experience in nahi hai par meri friend ka experience kaafi acha gaya tha.

Pramod - kaise?

Susheela - doctor bane the ya degree farzi hai?

Pramod - meri degree asli hai.

Susheela - to kya itna bhi nahi pata ki newly wedded couples ko sardi kitni pasand hoti hai.

Pramod - vaise December yaha bhi aane wala hai.. Aur aapko pata hai Delhi ki sardi.

Susheela - bilkul pata hai na..

Pramod - sardi pasand hai aapko?

Susheela - bohot.

Pramod - ab lagta hai zindgi set hai.. Bas blanket me aap aur mai..

Susheela - aur..

Pramod - beech me..

Susheela - kuch bhi nahi.. Lunch karo chup chap.

Pramod - Yaar aap khud to ji bhar ke mere maze leti ho aur mai do minute baat bhi na karu..

Susheela - jo karna hai.. Honeymoon par karna.

Pramod - abhi to bhot time baki hai Jane me.. Itna patience nahi hai Mugh me.

Susheela - chap chap khao!

He starts eating with saying a single word.

The same night.

Susheela was talking to her mother on a phone call and he was laying next to her.

She gasped and looked at him.

Licking at her neck.

Susheela - ha vo.. Mummy mai... Aaah... Nahi kuch nahi hua. Vo... M.. Ruko na.

Pramod - Susheela ji please na.. Mughe mat roko.

He said to tease her.

Susheela - acha mummy mai baad me call karti hu.