Part 11

So lets begin

The next day

First think she felt was the worst a bad stomachache and wetness at her vagina.
She forgot her period date.
She didn't felt any pain before. It was so sudden.
She was feeling so uncomfortable with his cuddling and tight grip around her waist.
She removed his hand from her waist . He took the blanket turned to another side. He was in a deep slumber. She gets up from the bed and looked back on the bedsheet.

Thank God that was not stained. She first opened the cupboard and takes out fresh clothes with a pad.

The was increasing and that was really making her mood dull. She first took and bath and came out while keeping and hand on her abdomen..

She sits on the bed taking her moisturizer. She poured some in her palm and applied it on her hands.

He just wake up, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He looked at her sits but facing his back.
He removed her hairs from her neck and and kissed there getting up. She turned and he cupped her face. She wasn't in a mood to do anything like this she took his hand away and goes out of the room. It was early when he wake up Cuz he need to do his workout which he missed from last some day.

He thought she must be getting shy over it. After his workout and sweating for more than an hour. He came back from the terrace and goes to washroom to takes a shower. He. Came out taking of room after getting ready.

Susheela was arranging the dishes on the dinning table.

Pramod - good morning mom, good morning dad.

Minay - good morning beta.

Pramod - good morning..

Susheela - hm..

She served him but didn't sat next to him.

She takes her cup of Coffee and goes to another room.

Pramod - aap breakfast nahi karogi?

Susheela - nahi. Mughe bhookh nahi hai.

She just said this and goes to the room.

Pramod felt weird with her behavior. After this he left for hospital . She didn't said anything to him.

He though she must me upset.. Coz of missing her parents or something.

So at night when he returned he brought ice cream for her enlightening her mood as she didn't didn't answered properly to him on the call at the evening.

She was in the kitchen cutting cucumbers for the salad. He came to the kitchen.

Pramod - mai aapke liye kuch laya hu..

Her hands stopped she turned at him.

Susheela - kya?

Pramod - ice cream.

Susheela - ice-cream

Pramod - ha.. Vo aapka mood theek nahi tha na isliye..

Susheela - really.. Aapko yahi mila laane ke liye.. Jab aapko pata hai ki.. Ki..

Pramod - aapko hua kya hai...? Aaj subha se aapka mood theek nahi hai... Gussa ho aap mughse to bata do na.. Aise bhi kya naraz ho rahe ho?

Susheela - mughe kisi se koi baat nahi karni please aap jaiye aur change kar lijiye.

She turned and starts cutting the cucumber.

Pramod - aap suniye to.

He held her hand and by mistake her figure got cut.