Part 35

Minay and Pramod gets up from there places.

Mini - ye aap kya bol rahe hai bhaisahab?

Pramod - mai manta hu meri galati hai.. Par aap aisa nahi kar sakte.

Jay - bilkul... Dono baccho ki life ka sawaal hai aap...

Dp - doctor ne Susheela ko saaf stress lene se mana kiya hai... Isliye jab tak vo poori tarah se theek nahi hogi mai use nahi bhej sakta.

Mini - hum bhi to uska khayal rakh sakte hai na... Aap please aisa mat kijiye...

Dp - dekhiye. Susheela kam se kam yaha rahegi to tension to nahi legi... Isliye use yahi Rehne dijiye....

He too stands from his place.

Dp - mughe bhi aisa faisla lene par majboor hona pad raha hai.... Aap ise chahe jo bhi samjhe.. Par meri beti ab bhi meri hi meri hai... Aur ye ghar aaj bhi use ka hai.. Age chalke mai bhi use samjhaunga aur agar aap bhi apne gusse par kaabu rakhe to zyada Accha hoga. Kusum..

Kusum - ji..

Dp - mai ja raha hu. Khana zaroor khakar jaiye ga.

He left going out of the house.

Mini and Jay went towards Susheela's room.

They went inside the room and saw her sleeping. She came down towards her and sits near her.
She saw her face was completely dull and weak.

Kusum came inside the room and Pramod was behind her.

Kusum - hame maaf kar dijiye... Mera Matlab... Jab kal Susheela ne vo sab bataya to unhe gussa aaya. Mai janti unhone kaafi kuch bol diya..

Mini - nahi bhabhi ji... Aisi baat nahi hai... Hum samajhte hai... Unka gussa jayaz tha...

Jay - ab hame chalna chahiye... Aap please Susheela ka khayal rakhna.

Mini - aur please mughe iske baare me batane rehna varna.

Kusum - ji aap fikar mat kijiye...

........

Chautalas left from Lucknow and went back to Delhi. Pramod was frustrated and Jay was totally angry upon him.

They entered to home and pramod went to his room silently. Jay entered and called him back.

Jay - pramod bahar aao?

Mini - kya hua?

Jay - ab tum beech me mat bolna aur please bahar ka darwaza band kardo.

Mini - but jay...

Jay - kabhi to meri suna karo.

She went to close the door.

His sentence was straight and his voice was cold.

Jay - Pramod! Tumne suna nahi? Bahar aao!

He said louder.

He came out of his room.

Jay - come here.

He silently came in front of him.

He received a hard slap from Jay.

Mini - Jay.. Ye kya...

Jay - beech me mat bolo tum!

Pramod looked back at him, his eyes were turning red and face was showing how much irritated he is.

Jay - aaj sirf tumhari wajah se... Mughe kisi se itna sun na pada... Yahi sikhaya hai humne? Bolo! Answer me.

Mini - bas karo jay pareshan hai vo..

Jay - aur mai pareshan nahi hu?.. Bol na.. Ab kuch bolta kyo nahi? Zuban par taala lag gaya kya?.....
Iske wajah se hame sun na pada... Pehle din keh diya tha maine... Bahu nahi beti lekar aaya hu is ghar me... Iski wajah se... Susheela depression me hai.... Ye thappad agar bhot pehle lagaya hota to aaj ye naubat nahi aati.. Pehle itna samjhane par shaadi ko mana tha... Ab jab itni acchi ladki mili hai to rishta nahi nibha sakta.... Janta hai tu agar kahi pata chala na kisi ki Tune apni biwi pe haath uthaya to kya hoga? Naam, career sab barbaad ho jaega.. Yahi sanskar hai mere?
Tughe London bheja... Itna kaabil banaya... Aur tune ye sila diya.....agar aage aisa kuch hua to divorce dekar chali jaegi vo.. Phir Kya karega..
Aaj aakhri baar bol raha hu... Jaan le. Us ladki ki izzat kar... Varna mughse rishta rakhne ki bhi zarurat nahi hai tughe! Samjha? Ab mughse baat karne ki bhi koi zarurat nahi hai. Tune dikha diya mughe ki tu kis ke layak hai.

He left from the hall. Mini went behind him

A long tear escape from Pramod's eye. He went to his room. He threw the cushions on the floor and he saw the wall. Which was filled with there frames.
He took one and threw it. Breaking it and fell on the floor.

His eyes were teary and his mouth and continually cursing everyone today.

Susheela continued to live with her parents and taking mental therapy to come over depression. She never dialed Pramod back, nor he dialed her. She talked to Minay . It was tough for her to stop getting worried. She did what makes her happy. She spended quality time, painting the designs over the walls, painting on canvas, listening to music, going out alone to hang out meeting her friends. Spending time with her parents. She was taking time to heal from the pain.

On the other side Pramod was totally silent. He didn't talked to any one. Not at home nor at the hospital. He just works and comes back to home to sleep. He tried to talk to jay but he avoided him and moved away. That hurted him a lot. Sometimes he really needed her. On the bed. There intimacy was the most beautiful thing between them. Cuddling with each other, sleeping with her. Making love for hours. He was missing it. He was missing her in his world. He just didn't knew what the destiny has written between them for the next. There nights were lonely. He couldn't take much to cuddle the cushion. There was only mastrubation that could relive his stress which he actually did when he felt stressed enough to take it. It was literally hard to live with out her.

Vote - 70

Thankyou 🙂