Part 23

The next morning.

Susheela just waked up and came out of the room. He was sleeping uncomfortably on the sofa.

She goes to kitchen to prepare breakfast. After an hour. When she went back to her room she saw him throwing his clothes out of the cupboard.

Susheela - ye kya kar rahe ho aap.

He didn't replied to her and finally found his shirt which he wanted to wear. But it was not ironed.

Susheela - mai iron kar deti hu.

Pramod - zarurat nahi hai aapki.

Susheela was feeling bad the way he was behaving to her is rude.

After that on the dinning table mini and Jay were eating there breakfast and Susheela was waiting for Pramod to come, so that she could serve him. He came out of the room.

Mini - pramod breakfast...

Pramod - mughe nahi khana..

Susheela - mughe drop kar doge.. Please.

Pramod avoided her and start going out.

Jay - pramod use drop karde Phir hospital chale jana.

Pramod - late ho gaya to aap meri hi insult karoge.

He goes out of the house.

She took her bag and was going out.

Mini - beta tum to kuch kha lo.

Susheela - bhookh nahi hai mom.

She went to school as she was getting late.

At evening she called him but he didn't replied to her calls.

At night when he returned back to home. He came to the dinning table for dinner. Susheela served him the dinner. But he kept that dish aside and served himself.

Susheela didn't want any argument so she sits and eats silently.

Minay noticed that she didn't ate properly.

After this in the bedroom. He again took another blanket and was going out but she held his hand.

Pramod - hath chhodo.

Susheela - acha.. Kyo bahar ja rahe ho... Kyo itne naraz ho mughse? Aaj sara din aapne mughe baat nahi ki.. At least kuch to bolo. Acha sorry. Maine gussa kiya na aap par sorry. Par ye kya zidd hai?.. Please sorry.. Baat karo na mughse.

He took her hand away and goes out of the room. She cried to it that he is angry at her.

She slept with out him and he slept out of the room.

The next morning pramod arrived early to the hospital and didn't answered to her calls. Susheela was didn't ate anything for the entire day.
She had something in her mind to seduce him, so he could love her again.

When he returned late night.

He went to room and  his jaw dropped down looking at her. She was wearing a short black dress, which was reveling her curves completely and her hairs in a messy bun.

He quickly turned to the cupboard taking out his clothes, he suddenly felt a touch on his shoulder. Her hands were around him like hugging him.

Pramod - kya hai ye sab?

Susheela - aapko nahi dikh raha?

Pramod - look I really don't have any interest in you today.

Susheela - yes you have.... Pramod it's been 2 day. Hamare beech baat nahi hui hai... Baat to chhodo aapne meri taraf dekha tak nahi hai.

Pramod - nahi dekhunga.

Susheela - kyo?

He turned and pushed her away.

Susheela - I'm sorry na.. Kitni baar bolu... Okay aap gussa ho na mughse to nikal do apna gussa mugh par.... Marna hai maar lo mughe. Mai mana nahi karungi but at least thodi to baat karo mughse.... Aap to zara bhi nahi dekhte meri taraf.

Pramod - dekhunga bhi nahi.

Susheela - it's enough now!

He held her hand tightly.

Pramod - no it's not.

He pushed her away.. Unintentionally her hand got hit by the drawer as was about to fall but she catches it. He hand was injured.

Susheela - aah...

She looked at his and tears rolled over her cheeks.

She didn't said any thing and just went to washroom. She splashed water on her face and wiped the water. Her wrist started getting swollen and it was paining too. She came out of the washroom he was sleeping out. She lays in the bed holding her hand.

The next morning when she wake up she realized her wrist was not working properly and it was still swollen. She decided to take leave today as she never remained absent.

She goes out of the room and Mini noticed her hand.

Mini - Susheela beta ye..

Susheela - mom vo.. Cupboard se kuch nikal rahi the to lag gaya.

Mini - tumse kitni baar kaha hai sambhal kar kaam kara karo.

She brings the first aid box.

After this Susheela went to her room. Pramod has just came out of the washroom. He looked at the bandage over her hand yet he didn't asked her about it.

He went to hospital but he was feeling so guilty in himself that he didn't wrong to Susheela. She was innocent and he let his frustration out on her.

Pramod - mai bhi na.. Kyo Susheela ji ko itna pareshan kiya... Vo mere liye ho hi sab kar rahi the... Aaj baat kar hi lunga unse... Ghar jakar Pyaar se hug bhi kar lunga to kya pata vo bhi mughe maaf kar de... Par aise nahi jaunga... Aaj unhe kuch gift bhi kar deta hu... Mana bhi lunga.. Aur Phir sab theek bhi ho jaega.

At the evening before returning back to home he brought a perfume to gift her. The fragrance which he brought for her.

He came to home and quickly when to kitchen expecting her to be there but she was not there. Jay was sitting in the hall and looking at him going to every room finding Susheela.

Pramod - dad Susheela ji kaha hai mom bhi nahi hai?

Mini just entered inside the home.

Pramod - kaha the aap? Aur Susheela ji kaha hai.. Terrace pe hai?

Mini - are mai use hi to airport chhodne gayi the..

Pramod - kya?!!

Jay-Susheela chali gayi na apne ghar vapas.

Pramod - kyu...!!!?

Bechara kya kya soch raha tha.

Vote 55

Thankyou 🙂