Part 7

So lets begin

She came out taking a bath.

In a red silk saree with her vermillion and mangalsutra and her bangles.

She was looking so Devine.

It was time for her vidai she wasn't happy.

She hugged her father and cried badly at his shoulder. He just kissed her forehead and asked her to always love and respect her in laws and don't care about him he will be alright.
She just nodded with her teary eyes.
She hugs her mother she takes her saree ka pallu and kept in her head and blessing her to love a happy live with her husband.

A last she takes the rice in her her hand throwing it back to her parents as per the rituals.

The driver opened the door of the car. Her mother makes her sit comfortably and then Pramod sat next to her. And they start the drive to airport.

Susheela removed the Saare from her head and wiped her tears.
Pramod gave her water. She had a sip.

Pramod - are you fine now?

Susheela - hm..

He wiped the tears on her cheeks.

She didn't said anything and turned her face to the window.

They reached airport and took the flight.

With in next 3 hours they reached home.

Ah.. It was huge welcome for the bride. The house was decorated like a bride. Before she step out of the car. Pramod opened the door for her and held her hand to come out.

She stepped out. The house is really beautiful.

Mini ji came with the aarti ki thali and kalash.

They completed the the aarti and kicked the kalash down.

Mini ji - Chalo tum dono thak gaye honge chalo room me jakar rest karlo.

Pramod - yes mom. Chaliye.

She walked with him.

He opened the door.

Pramod - aaiye.

She came inside the room. It was beautifully decorated with roses, candles and Romantic mood lighting.

She truly felt awkward.

Susheela - (in mind) itna sab kuch candle, lighting and ye bed pe roses se heart kon banata hai.. Kahi ye kuch mere sath.. Nahi itni bhi kya jaldi hai please thoda ruk jao na.

Pramod - kya hua?

Susheela - a... Kuch nahi vo candles..

Pramod - oh ye..

He blew them all.

Pramod - vo ye pata nahi kisne kiya maine apne friend ko. Bola tha simply room decorate karne ko.. Uske pata nahi pata nahi kya kiya..

Susheela - it's all right.

She goes and sits on bed.

Holding her waist.

Pramod - are you alright?

Susheela - yeah can i get a coffee with no sugar please.

Pramod - yeah.. Wait mai bolta hu kisi ko.

He goes out of the room.

And Susheela heard

"bhaiya kya bhabhi ko chhodkar kitchen me aa gaye jao na room me. Vapas"

He came in back the room.

Pramod - sorry vo meri cousin hai na to...

Susheela - no its alright.. But mera bag..

Pramod - vo bhi bahar hai i mean baad me le lena..

Susheela - a.. Actually vo..  Mughe change karna tha saree heavy aur is vajah bhot uncomfortable feel ho raha hai so isliye.

Pramod -wait

He gave her a set of clothes taking it out from his cupboard.

Pramod - aap ke liye ye comfortable hoga so you can go and change in this.

Susheela - okay.

She takes those clothes and got up from the bed. She was going to washroom when he foot slipped on the carpet. And she held the chair to prevent herself to fall.

Pramod came and held her from waist.

Pramod - aap theek ho na?

Susheela - ha pata nahi kaise pair fisal gaya..

Pramod - aap idhar aaiye.

He makes her sit in the bed and held her foot.

Pramod - aapko lagi to nahi na.

Susheela - nahi par vo pata nahi kaise pair.

Pramod - it's okay mai bahar jata hu aap yahi change kar lijiye.

Susheela - a.. Okay.

He got up from the place and goes to open the door but it was locked.

Suddenly...

Kundi lagalo saiyaaa...

Tumhare ko

Jannat dikhati mai

Jannat dikhati mai...

Dikhati

Dikhati

Dikhati...

This music was playing in the room.

Susheela was giving him a disgusting look...what the hell is this going on.. Konsi kundi.. Konsi jannat...

Pramod heard his cousins laughing outside of the room.

Pramod - kisne bajaya ye bahuda gana.. Band kar Yaar.. And open the door..

Cousin - kundi laga hi lo bhaiya...

Cousin 2 - bhaiya theek hai khol denge gate par kayde me aapko room se bahar aana hi nahi chaiye.

Pramod - mom!! Kya pareshani hai in sab ko?

Mini ji. - kya hua Pramod?

Pramod - mom tell them to open the door.

Mini ji - gate ka lock to Khula hai aur yaha koi nahi hai.. Hua kya hai?

Pramod opened the gate and came out of the room.

Pramod - mom kisi ne ek bakwas gana room me baja diya.

Jay - to kya hua sab to aise hi chedte hai..

Mini ji - mughe Susheela se baat karni hai.

She knocked at the door Susheela came and opened the door

Mini ji - beta vo aaj sham ko reception ke liye jaldi taiyaar ho jana maine makeup artist ko bol diya hai vo time par aa aaege. Tum abhi rest karlo.

Susheela - ji.

Pramod came back to room and looked at her removing those roses from bed.

Pramod - ye.. Kya kar rahi ho aap?

Susheela - vo ye.. Mughe roses ke sath aise bed par uncomfortable lagta hai so isliye.

Pramod - oh its fine.. Sorry mere friends and cousins ne aapko kitna tease kiya..

Susheela - no its alright..

Vote - 55

Thank you 🙂