Part 29

Pramod made a saucy pasta for her that she would love to eat.
He brought it for her.

Pramod - Susheela ji.......

Adding some honey to his voice.

Susheela - kya hai?

Pramod - mai aapke liye kuch banaya hai..

Susheela - kya?

Pramod - pasta.

Susheela - pasta 😍

She turned and looked at me the big bowl filled up with  pasta covered creamy sauce over it. She quickly took the bowl from him along with the fork. She pecked his cheek no I must she sucked it slightly. Her happy was on the mark.

Pramod rubbed his cheek smiling over her childish behavior after looking at the pasta.

So it's been a week and now Susheela it fine enough to to join the school back. He back to pick her.

While going to back to home. Her phone rang.

She picked up the call.

Susheela- hello.

Vikrant - hello Susheela Mam.

Susheela - oh vikrant sir.. What happened ?

Vikrant - mam please ask your driver to stop the car I'm following you.

Susheela - what?

Vikrant - you forgot your pouch and your locker keys in the staff room..

Susheela - oh no.. I remember wait. Pramod please stop the car.

Pramod stopped the car.

Pramod - kya hua?

Vikrant came towards the car on his bike.

Vikrant - sorry I thought agar kho jata to kitni problem.

Susheela - of course thankyou very much sir.

Pramod glaring at that man was touching his wife's hand while handing her the pouch. He looked at that tattoo over his hand amd his eyes which were stick to his wife.

Pramod - chale?

Susheela - ha..

Vikrant - ek minute driver ho thoda Dhyan se chalaya karo car.. Mai kabse aawaz laga raha tha par tum to sunte hi nahi..

Pramod - driver to nahi but doctor zaroor hu.

Susheela - sir he is my husband. Dr. Pramod chautala.

Vikrant - oh I'm sorry.

Pramod - it's alright. Aage se agar meri wife kuch bhi kahi bhi bhool jaye to school office me submit kar dena.. Kya hai na... Car me peeche to street dogs bhi bhaagte hai.. Mai kis kis par Dhyan dunga?

Susheela felt embarrassed on her husband roasting the another person.

Vikrant - Dr. Pramod chautala.

Pramod - yes.

Vikrant - naam Yaad rakhunga aapka..

Pramod - zarur Yaad rakhna. Kisi ki car ke peeche peeche bhaagte hue accident hua to mai tooti hui haddi jod dunga.

Susheela glares on him like ab kuch zyada roast kar diya.

He starts driving back.

Susheela - ye kya tareeka tha baat karne ka.

Pramod - to kya kehta..? Mughe usne driver bola... Mai driver dikhta hu kya shakal se?

Susheela - lekin Phir bhi.. Kisi ke Kehne se kuch nahi hota. Vo mera respected colleague hai.

Pramod - aur mai kya hu?

Susheela - mere husband.. Fine age se mere liye kisi ko aise roast mat karna please..

Pramod - I don't give a fuck.

Susheela - you don't even give it to me.

Pramod - so you need it.

Susheela - chup chap drive karo zyada hero ban ne ki koshish mat karo mere samne!

...

It the evening.

She was cleaning the drawer when suddenly she felt his hand over her waist. She closed her eyes with it bitting his lips. His lips were endless smooching he skin. She didn't realize when she meltdown upon him and he pressing her curves hard. He right hand when towards the his neck. He makes her turn. She wanted to stop her as it's not night. She has a not prepared the dinner yet. But he was early at home with his uncontrollable hormones. There lips meets into to passionate about kiss. He took her to the bed. She was getting impatient with with his every smooth. She fisted her Saare. He felt that if he removed the any of cloth she would have to wear them again. His hand gently went on her legs. Pulling the plates of her saaree up. She shivered feeling his breath other her thigh. He removed p***** and kissed there softly. Her tears flowed out because his rubbing it inserting his finger inside her. Very soon her unbuckled his belt and unzipping his jeans. He mouth was sealed with that kiss and that tearing pleasure. After a few years minutes. She didn't knew how to express? Fuck! that moment when he hits her G-spot with that pressure along with marking her with his name. He was ridding her as fast as he could. Suddenly she heard Mini calling her. He sweaty forehead landed over her clothed breast. She wanted to to continue to this till they don't have energy to do it anymore. She caress his hairs and he gets aside taking his jeans up. She lowered her saree and went to washroom to clean herself.
She came out cleaning the wet essentials and washing her face. She found that he was wearing jeans properly.

Susheela - still hard.

He got startled and looked at his wife saying the words in a flirty tone.

Susheela - don't worry.. I like it hard only.

Pramod - that's just for you. Long.. Thick...... Dark....

She just came out before he could say more.

Vote - 60

Thankyou 🙂