Part 8

So lets begin

With in some time she was ready in a long light green lehenga Deigned with sparkles and shiny stones with some diamond jewellery. Some make up and high heels. She was ready in her outfit. Yet it was heavy she have to wear it.

She met to many of the guests at home. Fuck.. Jise jante nahi usse bhi Pagal ki tarah has has ke Baat karo yaha tak ki sab ki pair chune padenge. Kamar ki band baj gayi.

While she was meeting the guests she joined her hands and touched there foots.

She took a moments a went in the room.

Susheela - kya karu ye lehenga itna heavy upar se sabke pair chune padenge kya karu mai..

Pramod entered to room.

Pramod - aap uncomfortable ho is dress me.

Susheela - ha bhot zyada.. I mean itna nahi but sach me back pain hai.

Pramod - to tumhe pair chune ki zarurat kya hai.. Koi zarurat nahi hai ye sab karne ki. Mai kar raha hu kaafi hai. Chaliye ab.

They went out of the room.

Susheela came out with him

Pramod - mom is really necessary ki Susheela ko sabke pair chune pade.

Mini ji - zaroori nahi hai.

Aunty - par nayi bahu ko to sabke pair chune chahiye na

Jay - bahu nahi beti hai vo meri. Aur betiyan kabhi kisi ke pair nahi chu sakti.

Mini ji - exactly ye hamari bahu se zyada hamari beti hai.

Susheela was so happy that they didn't let anyone to get closer her as she was new so she was free do what she want to. She greeted everyone nicely and it gone well.

They all wanted a couple dance so they have to do it as being the newly married couple

Late night when she changed in her nightwear.

Pramod looked at her she was looking damn hot.

She laid next to him wishing him good night.

She takes the blanket and covered herself.

Pramod came closer to her and lays next to her taking the blanket and slowly kept his hand on her waist.

She opened her eyes with his touch.

He slowly rubs his hand on her waist.

She turned on this.

She looked into his eyes.

Pramod tugged her hairs at the back of her ears and kept his palm on her cheeks. She was feeling so shy to look at him.

He slides his hands to her waist. She slowly came closer to wards him. He first takes her in his embrace and hugs her and touched her back rubbing it. Her warm breath fall on his shoulder. They made a passionate hug. He backed off in a moments and he came closer to kiss her.

He held her wrist and was about to kiss her.

But suddenly he got a call.

Vote - 50

Thank you 🙂