,"Yes doctor I am feeling dizzy , headache and fever from last week ... sometimes i vomit am i ok or-

," Mr.min can you please leave us alone I need to check your husband "

'Husband 'taehyung blushed and yoongi nodded and left them alone .......... doctor told him to lay on bed and taehyung was feeling nervous.

,"I have to take your blood sample for blood test to confirm....but -- i can see you are 1 week  pregnant"
'Pregnant' taehyung was shocked he doesn't know what to say...he is happy to hear that he is pregnant but what will he tell jungkook because he didn't even  told him about yoongi yet .....it's been 2 weeks he was living with yoongi and lied to jungkook that he is with his friend and jungkook never asked why ?
Yoongi needs someone and he was there with him .

He got pregnant with yoongi's child he is happy and can't wait to marry his love again but jungkook what will he say when he got to knew this he is nervous and little scared.

Taehyung didn't know his brother was there who heard everything and run away with aching heart........ misunderstanding again .

Soon Yoongi came and hugged him when doctor told him already.

,"My baby is pregnant I am so happy....i am going to be a father and you mama again agai-n "

He cried in his embrace who pulled him close and hugged him tightly.

They were so happy finally their baby is coming back .

But someone was dying .

That Someone was jimin' who was  crying in his bathroom looking at himself in mirror but he suddenly grab a vase and smashed vase on mirror..........it's broken like my heart jimin told himself in his mind and cried loud ,,,,, feeling dying .....broken already doesn't want to live .....he can't believe taehyung is pregnant

,"I a-m broke kookie why wh-y? Did you what should I do now .....aghhh you got me Pregnant'and than my hyung .....why ? Don't you love me ....you told me you love me and will never leave m-e than why ? WHY

He can't control himself forgot that he has a life in his tummy .....he wants to die slowly he raised his hand and held broken mirror piece and put on his wrist.

,"It's paining kookie why did you do this ....you for-get me-e-your jimine "
His tears were falling Making his eyes blurry his heart was aching telling him to stop this nonsense right now and leave this life .

Free

Free

Jimin yes

Do it

Jimin

If you die everything will be alright

He closed his eyes and tighten his hold on broken mirror on his wrist ready to cut his wrist soon blood coming from his wrist but .

Mama don't kill me

He immediately opened his eyes and throw broken mirror aside and realised what he has done. ......when he saw his blood he panicked and tried to cover his wrist.

,"no n-o princess sor-ry mama will save yu-o- ah what i did jimin how can you forget your ba-by"

He shouted and immediately turn back tried to came out from his bathroom but suddenly his stumbled and

Fall

Blood

All he can see blood coming from his lower.

Jimin Shouted and  cried holding his stomach he can't handle this pain ......his boy is aching like hell and his lower is bleeding.

,"Arggghhhhhhhgggggggggggggg n-O don-t leave me-e pr-incess ahhhh .

Ahhh

Kookie help m-e please save our ba-by argh
With shaky voice he called his kookie but no one is here with him who will save his princess and his life .

He was blaming himself".i killed my princess."

The pain is too much for him .

He feels helpless

Can't do anything

To save his princess

Soon his eyes were closed ............... He was laying on floor with blood allover on his body it looks like he was drowing in blood pool with his small bean who want to live fight for her life kicking her small feet in her mother's womb but poor bean didn't know this  outer world is cruel .

Slowly small bean stopped kicking  and both mother and daughter fall asleep in darkness.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Why I am crying poor small bean 😭
Don't kill me please

Next update will be 3 years leap and flashbacks

I hope you guys will continue this story love you and take care pumpkins.

❤️