✿︎13✿︎

~Its our fate~

Jungkook is confused why jimin is not answering him?.why he is crying? .did something happened?. Surely jimin is hiding something but what ?.  As,he cupped his cheeks jimin look into his eyes ,"You are crying why ? .Are you in pain did something happened .....tell me baby,you are scaring me now "Jungkook again asked him but jimin still is silent ,just keep looking at him with teary eyes causing his jungkook confused and panick .Just than jimin suddenly  throw himself on him wrapping his arms around his neck to hide his face into his chest, don't want to show his broken self to jungkook but he can't hold his pain ,his feelings and emotions which he was hiding from 3 days .Jungkook got panicked when he heard him sobbing he immediately pull him back try to see his face but jimin again hug him and hide his face into his chest,"Tell me please what is bothering you.I know you are not ok. I knew it when last night i called you , you were crying right but you lied when i asked..... now i wanna know why my is baby crying who hurt you "

"Please say something"
Jimin than slowly pull back as when jungkook wipe his tears with his thumb and caresses his face.Jungkook's heart is aching to see his jimin in pain and in tears ,it hurts him.

,"I-i am sorry sorry so so sorr-y koo-kie ,i am too bad. I am bad bad right kookie, i can't stop this i a-m scar-ed "

Jimin says while crying holding his boyfriend's cheeks and came closer to his face to attach their forehead's.

,"To lose y-ou"

Jungkook doesn't know what he was saying .He is confused and when jimin kissed his forehead and rest his head on his chest he can feel his heart beat and his aching heart he can feel his lover in pain .

But why ? His jimin is in pain?why?.

,"Please tell m-e baby ...what happen..... i can't see you like th-is"

Jungkook pull back and realised how his eyes are red puffy and causing him cry because jimin is not telling him .

On the other hand jimin is dying inside, can't hide this anymore that jungkook have to marry his hyung.

Yes ,he knew it and he can't do anything ,this is their fate .

Maybe .

His heart is aching and his body is getting numb wants to die because he can't do anything but how can he let his kookie his  bunny boo to love someone else infront of his eyes ,how can he will tell his boyfriend to marry his hyung .

☘︎How can he see to his lover to just go and marry someone ,he would die on spot but it's their fate no one can stop this .

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ