✿︎56✿︎

꧁Sunshine꧂

Sunshine

Jimin was crying and holding a beautiful red velvet box but he placed it on bed and hugged himself........he bought a ring for jungkook.....he thought he will give him on his birthday and will propose him again .

Jungkook 's birthday is coming next month he was so excited to tell him about his baby and was going to tell the whole world about his real husband......he didn't know jungkook had the same plan but now everything is ruined he doesn't know if he should to tell him now because how he was kissing his hyung it shows he wants him and was happy whatever he was doing with him ......jimin is not jealous he was broke and hurt .

He was on bed Hugging himself while thinking about jungkook when his daughter came and slowly walked towards him she was worried to see him like this ....she slowly sit on bed jimin opened his eyes and saw her and immediately wiped his tears .

,"Mama i saw you ....you were Crying right "

,"No N-O i was- "

Jimin said and smiled he can't let her to know about this she will get worried.

,"Mama i know you are not ok i know everything..... please don't hurt yourself "

She held his both hands and look at her mama who paused for a second than nodded..

,"Ok my moon i promise "

She smiled and kissed his hands and jimin can see she was crying but why ?

,"Good ....but can I ask you something "

She said and look at jimin with teary eyes .
Jimin didn't know why she was crying but he immediately pulled her close and hugged her

,"Mama i know you have a boyfriend and you love him ....i saw you Crying while looking at his picture I saw it ......"

Jimin was shocked he pulled her back and cupped her cheeks...and wiped her tears ..how did she know will she hate him too.

,"Wh-

,"If you want to live with him you can go mama I don't want to see you hurt I will live without you but I can't see you crying everyday for your boyfriend.....i know why appa married you but if  my mama is not happy than how w-ill I - "
She was crying in her mama's embrace she knew this  when she saw her appa talking with jimin she heard it 2 months ago but didn't said anything because she was sad and doesn't want to lose her mom again but when she saw jimin crying for his Boyfriend she feels bad and  .....she is ready to let him go .

,"You are not mad "

Jimin's heart was beating fast he really loves her like his own daughter she is his happy pill and now he was feeling so bad to make her cry.

,"No why it's our fault no my fault i told appa that i want you as my mama but i didn't know you love someone....i want you to live happily with whoever you want mama but don't forget me ..... please ma-

Jimin immediately pulled her close and hugged her tightly he can't believe this small girl is so matured but he can't leave her and go to jungkook who is happy with taehyung maybe .his life is getting dark but his daughter who was Hugging him she is his light who understands him and his small bean who was growing inside him she is his hope and only reason to live.

Knock knock.......

Jimin looked at the door and saw butler came and told him someone wants to meet him ....he nodded and told him he is coming with that he and jiwoo came downstairs and saw someone was sitting on couch ..

When he realised who was he ....

HOBA

He said loudly and hobi looked back and saw his friend was looking at him with a smile on his face .....he didn't waste Anytime and hugged his childhood friend like a kola .

,"I missed you soo much chimi ....oh god look at your tummy ...."

He kneel down and touched his belly .
,"Hello baby i am your hobi uncle....."

Jimin was really happy to see him here .....jiwoo slowly hide himself behind him and look at hobi from his behind.

,"I have missed you hoba ....why didn't not you told me that you are coming here "

Jimin asked while both sit on couch ..... leaving little jiwoo but  she immediately run and sit on couch with jimin and look at hobi with big eyes ..... actually she was mesmerized by his beauty......hobi is so beautiful he looked like her mom .

,"I want to surprise you and jungkook s-

Hobi stopped when he saw jimin's face became sad ....he was still confused that why jungkook married taehyung and why jimin married someone when they both loves eachother .

He was about to say something but when he saw a beautiful small girl were looking at him ..he smiled and turn back to jimin .

,"Ahh jimin who is she....."

Jimin turn to jiwoo and pulled her close ........and told him that she is his daughter hobi slowly stood and sit infront her and pinched her nose ....she didn't said anything and just smiled at him .

,"She is so pretty"

,"You are pretty too "

She said to hobi who feels like he was on top ......he than kissed her forehead and sit beside her.

They were now talking and having some snacks when hobi said he wants to use bathroom..

He enter the room and walked towards bathroom but didn't saw someone was there who suddenly Pushed him against the wall and pinned his head with his hands.

,"W-ho the he-ll are you leave m-e ahhh "

Hobi shouted and tried to free himself than he suddenly kicked  the man who was holding him when he turn back ........he saw him .

,"YOU"

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

Hobi
❤️