✿︎37✿︎

꧁Still want you ꧂

Still want you

It's been 6 months taehyung was handling everything on his own he was tired and weak but he is happy that he is able to help his husband who is now recovered and today he is going back to handle his business taehyung doesn't want him to go there because he thought he still needs rest but jungkook wants to work he can't lay there on bed forever doing nothing and give more stress to taehyung he knows he is working day night for him ,

About their relationship they are now good friends like before. jungkook already told him that he can't love him but they can be friends at first taehyung's heart broke but for him it's enough that jungkook is happy and talking to him like before and he is the only one who made him smile all the time he still hope one day jungkook will come to him and say i want to move on with you he will wait for that day .

Jungkook still loves jimin after what he did with him , he everyday calls him but jimin never picked his calls nor he responds to his messages after telling him on message he had an accident hoping he would come and meet him but he was wrong jimin never came so he stopped calling him after 3 months but he still waits for him.

But it doesn't mean he stop loving him and move on maybe he thought whenever he saw taehyung and how much he cares for him love him forgetting his sleep for him why? Because he loves him that what he wants from jimin but he just left him .

If you guys think jungkook forgot jimin no he was just waiting for him to recover.

He didn't remember anything before his accident he forgot how he got into accident and why ? No one told him and never tried to nor taehyung he thought it's better if he forgot his accident.

Taehyung came back with a coffee for jungkook who was working on laptop but he stopped working and smiled at tae and took coffee mug from his hand .

," jungkook we have a meeting tomorrow everyone is coming I mean every big tycoons we have to show our best performance there i already prepared everything and we have to win this UK project I will make sure we can win this year "

Taehyung said while smirking you all were thinking what he is doing there in jk enterprises so he is jungkook's new secretary jungkook wants him to work for him also taehyung's company and his company collaborate now they are one company from past 6months he expand their business on higher level with the help of Jeon jungkook his husband or we can say friend,

Everyone knows who is Jeon jungkook's and his beautiful husband they are perfect couple in everyone's eyes .

Perfect role model because of Jeon taehyung their business is  now on top but still they have to compete with HJ enterprises which means they have to compete with jimins husband mr Huang zitao no 1 tycoon in Paris or  in many countries also he is no 1 and Jungkook wants to compete with him he wants to be on top  .

Taehyung also didn't know who is mr.huang no one saw him only some big businessman he doesn't like fame so he never came infront of cameras  But he saw his pictures with jimin on their wedding day jimin were looking so beautiful in white suit looked like a prince beside his husband and his daughter yes Huang has a daughter from his late wife who died 6 years ago without knowing he is mr.huang HJ enterprises CEO.

Taehyung was still confused he wants to know why jimin got married with someone who has a daughter and older than him but jimin told him he loves him but still doubt is there .

(A/n: please don't ask why taehyung didn't show his brothers wedding photographs to jungkook because his mother in law stopped him and he also asked her why?but she never told and keep saying Don't tell him anything so he never told him )

.......Back to the story......

Everyone went to their homes having dinner with their families and there is Jeon jungkook who was still working in his office but he stop working and looked at the watch and saw its already late and taehyung also called him when he saw his phone and he just get up and wore his coat and went outside.

Cold air hit his face he slowly opened his car and drove his car towards his destination why he was feeling something doesn't know what but something is there in his heart telling him something but he shrugged his thoughts away and  smiled when he saw beautiful white sheet like snow covering whole city looked so beautiful in city lights people were walking on streets enjoying first snow in December some of holding hands they look couples and some of walking towards their Houses holding cakes bags. jungkook suddenly stopped his car near the cafe.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

I know what are you thinking guys but it's a taekook book too I mean vminkook didn't i told you.

I hope you guys will wait for the happy ending ✨

What you guys think what will jungkook do with jimin when he got to know he got married?

Will jungkook fall for taehyung?

Did taehyung did mistake that he will face in future for not telling jungkook truth ?

Jimin is doing wrong he should have tell jungkook everything? Is he wrong?

Jimin will face his kookies devil face soon are you guys excited because i love devil kook🤣