✿︎42✿︎

꧁Taehyung is behaving different suddenly꧂

Taehyung is behaving different suddenly

Jimin was shocked and didn't get time to react when someone drag him in empty conference room that someone is jungkook ofcourse he immediately pushed him inside and locked the door behind him he turn back at jimin and walk towards him with slow steps and jimin who stepped back but stopped when his back hit the table and now jungkook was infront of him caging him between in his arms ,jimin wants to push him but he is weak for jungkook.

,"I missed you so much baby you didn't know how much "

He closed his eyes when he felt his warm fingers touching his cheeks and than his lips , without wasting any time jungkook kissed him and jimin didn't stop him this time it looks like he is under jungkook's spell or something he knew it's wrong but his heart wants him to be selfish
His kookie missed him like he missed him always they were separated but not from their hearts so he kissed him back with full passion and love .

Jungkook doesn't want to take any revenge from jimin he was stupid to think at first but it doesn't mean he will not ruin mr.huang .

,"But don't worry soon I will make you mine again than i will see you all day all night without any worries baby "

He kissed his nose and pulled back with a smiling face jungkook feels happy that Jimin kissed him back .

Jimin went silent when jungkook touched his belly and smiles looking at his belly , it feels so good their baby can feels her appa's touch their symbol of love but how long jungkook will hold him and their baby like this he wants to have a family with him too.

,"Hello baby it's me jungkook your mama's Husband I know you are not mine baby but I am like your appa too princess"

"Princess "jimin mumbled and look at jungkook and his tears won't stop how did he know it's a girl jungkook also don't know why he feels connection with baby and he can feel it's a girl .

Jungkook smiled when baby kicked jimin was emotional can't hold back and cried loud jungkook immediately get up and cupped his cheeks when he heard him crying.

,"Baby don't cry did i hurt you tell me jimine "

Jimin pouted and shook his head and hugged him tightly he can't hold back .

He can't.

He was ready to tell jungkook about their baby he can't hide his baby from him .

He is her appa, he wants to be selfish for once .

,"koo-kie i ha-ve to te-ll yo-u somethi-ng "

Jimin pulled back and jungkook sit on him table because he can feel jimin is tired so he sit him on table and wiped his tears why did he hurt his baby at the first place he already knew jimin loves him but he was still confused why he got married with someone and the baby he doesn't hate his baby but he can't see someone's baby inside his jimin he wants to breed him only he can but it hurts to see jimin was pregnant with someone's child .