"Don't take the spot from the lady!" Sanji frowned.

"I'll be fine darlin'. I needed some exercise anyway" Ana told him with a small smile as she wiped the palm of her hand under his chin making him shiver a it "Ya can get on as well Greeny"

Zoro stopped himself from denying it when he felt how tired he actually was. Sable slowed down significantly when Anamaria placed the palm of her hand on the large snake's neck to give the swordsman time to find a place to sit on her.

"If one of them gets down, you can get on Usopp" Ana told the sniper as she cooled him down once more.

Ф

As the sun begins to set for the day, the group shows no signs in stopping to take a break. As the crew keeps walking, Vivi widens her eyes at the small buildings coming up ahead.

"I think that's Yuba over there!" the others pause at the announcement and look at the distant town that they're approaching.

"Are you sure this is Yuba, Vivi?!" Nami asks as the town becomes more clear in view.

"I'm sure of...!" Vivi nods with a large smile, as she looks at the town. She loses her smile when they reach the town, to see that it's half buried in the sand "No..."

Anamaria slipped her arm around the princess' shoulders in the most comforting way she could as Zoro scowled at the dry town as he scans the area.

"Damn, it's no different than Erumalu..."

"The oasis has been swallowed up by the sand too..." Vivi couldn't take her blue eyes off the village as she remembers Erumalu. Sable kept moving on in front of them with Chopper trying to pull the snake back to the other.

"I think Sable spotted somethin'" Ana said as she moved to follow her snake, Vivi staying close to her in her dazed state.

The others look at the direction she's staring at, and rush to the hole to see a skinny old man digging in the hole. The old man doesn't spare them a glance as he keeps digging.

"You're all travelers? You all must be tired after that long journey. I'm afraid the town's dried up, but we have plenty of inns that you can rest in" he tells them. Vivi moves her hood, so that her face is a little more concealed, before she speaks up.

"Excuse me, we heard that the rebel army is based here. Do you know where they are?"

The villager stops digging, and turns around with a furious look in his eyes.

"You want to speak to the rebellion?" he suddenly throws his shovel at them, along with any sticks that he can grab "DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE OUT TO JOIN THOSE ROTTEN REBELS!" the group flinches at the flying objects as they dodge the shovel and sticks. Usopp quickly dodges the flying shovel in shock.

"What the hell?!" he shouted in surprise. Once the old man runs out of things to throw, he sighs in exasperation, and climbs out of the hole.

"The rebels aren't here anymore..."

"What?!" everybody's jaws drop at the news. The old man nods as he grabs his shovel, and goes back to his hole to dig.

"This town's been through a lot of sandstorms. With all the sand eating away at the oasis, along with no rain, it's led to the dried up town you see here. When the town completely dried up, the rebels couldn't work here anymore. I was told they moved to Katorea"

"The rebels went to Katorea?!" Vivi gasps at the news.

"Is Katorea close to us?!" Nami asks, but the princess can only shake her head with a look of defeat.