"He's ok; it's just another narcoleptic fit"

After being assured that their friend is okay, the rest of the group returns to their meal. Chopper transforms back into a two legged reindeer then looks back at the terrain. When he thinks back on all the stories he heard about Luffy convincing everyone to join him, he can't help but smile.

Ф

Ana stayed up a bit later after they had all huddled up around Chopper and Sable's still warm scales as she waited for their captain to come back. Which did not take long.

"'Ello cap. Are ya tired?" she smiled in amusement when she saw the boy's sluggish movements.

"Mmmmm" Luffy nodded as he slowly made his way into the tent and sown to the pile to snuggle up against Zoro who begrudgingly allowed it in his sleep.

Anamaria looked down at the group with a small smile before she herself laid down in the spot between Nami and Vivi near Sable's head. An arm wrapped around her middle before she could settle down and she let out a whoop as she was slumped over Nami, who grumbled, and Sanji brought her closer to him.

"Mmm. Just one more tonight" Anamaria gave up (far too easily and soon) and let the man lean his head into her dark hair before she herself drifted off.

Ф

Just before the sun starts rising with the group sleeping soundly. Anamaria was woken up for the fifth time as Luffy's limbs stretched and hit her right on the nose. She sighed and slowly snaked out of the hold that the blond behind her still had on her.

She fanned her face as the sun rose higher into the sky warming the desert. Anamaria pulled out her water bottle and tilted it, seeing the few remaining drops of the now lukewarm water drip down and wet the sand below.

She sighed out of boredom and saw a small scorpion coming out from under the desert grounds and her hands snatched out, one grabbing the head and pincers, and the other making sure the tail couldn't move back and sting her.

"Sorry littl' bud" she said as she looked into the small beady eyes of the animal "But you'r gonna be my new test subject"

Ф

A while later Ana was done extracting the little moisture that the scorpion had, finally silencing the tiny shrieks coming from it as it died. She had only managed to get a small amount of water and she slipped it into the palm of her hand. To test it, her tongue darted out and she waited a bit until she was sure that none of the animal's venom had gone through it.

"Time for next level" Anamaria muttered to herself.

She flexed her fingers which had gotten a bit locked up due to having spent so much time trying to 'drain' the scorpion. Once she was ready, Ana called out for help from the water as she usually did. She heard how the water slowly came through the cracks and saw how it began to pool before her.

She nearly shouted out in mirth before keeping it down so she didn't wake the others up, wiping the small drops of sweat coming down from her forehead due to the effort of the actions.

"Ana-chwan?" Ana turned around to see Sanji rubbing his eyes from his drowsiness.

"G'morning darlin'" she smiled as she made the water slip into her bottle.

"What are you doing?" the cook asked in genuine curiosity.

"Nothin' darlin'. Let me help ya make breakfast" Ana said as she stood and led Sanji back to the others who were now waking up. Soon they were all enjoying their breakfast.

Ж

What none of them noticed ass they stuffed their face however, was that on top of a distant rock a middle aged man, dressed in a plaid shirt that's covered by his overalls, has been watching them.