I didn't know how much longer I could be 'little miss perfect', my patience was already hanging on by a thread. Focusing back in on the professor I caught the rest of the lecture before class let out. For the past two weeks Crystal has been pestering me about talking to Tony so I decided to just do it today. As me and him walked to the parking lot I decided to be a good friend and do some digging for her.

"So do you have a girlfriend," I tried to sound as casual as possible, I didn't need him getting the wrong idea.

"Nope not at the moment," he smiled at me, "Why?"

"I'm just asking for a friend."

"A friend," he rolled his eyes sarcastically like he didn't believe me.

"You know I have a boyfriend."

"August, everybody knows about you and him."

I frowned, "And what do they say about me and him?"

He looked at me, "You sure you want to know?"

"Yeah," I nodded.

How bad can it be?"

I wanted to see with someone who wasn't associated with us thought about our relationship.

"That he doesn't date, just messes around, does what young boys do and then you came along and somehow got him to change his ways."

"I didn't get him to change anything," I rolled my eyes at that.

"Yeah," he smiled, "I mean I don't listen to gossip or anything like that but I heard that you were a stripper."

"Excuse me?"

"Don't bite my head off, you wanted to know," he held his hands up in defense and I sighed.

Everyone had an idea of how things were between us and they usually got it wrong. It seems like everyone knew the basics on August but when it came to me, they were completely off track.

"Dancer yes, stripper no," I shook my head amused.

"So back to what we were talking about earlier, what's this friends name?"

"I don't want to say, but she is one of my good friends and you do know her."

"Is she as cute as you," he asked me and I damn near blushed.

"No, I'm one of a kind," I joked, "But no seriously you'll just have to wait and see."

"Guess I will," we reached the parking lot, " You about to head home?"

"Unfortunately no, I have dance practice." Since we were in school now are practice days changed also.

"Oh yeah, tomorrow I might stop through and check you out," he smiled at me.

"You should, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself plus there's going to be a lot of girls there."

"I'll keep that in mind and I wont keep you any longer, I'll see you tomorrow," he smiled at me and leaned in for a hug and I gave him a friendly one and watched him walk away for a second or two and got in a my car.

This week we were dancing to Mila J's My Main.

After practicing for about two hours we went to go get some food and that's when I informed Crystal on my progress with Tony.

"I told him there was a friend who was interested in him," I told her sipping my drink

"And," she pressed on.

"And he said he may come to the battle tomorrow," I smiled at her.

"And why didn't you tell me this earlier, I have to be in tip top shape then," she smiled at me.