Chapter 428: Nether strikes

Curisa's eyes moved down toward his chest. To his horror, Curisa saw that Xiao Luo's hand had pierced right through the right side of his chest. He could not believe it. His eyes were wide open and the look of surprise on his face said it all—how could a mere mortal have impaled him with his bare hand. What the hell was going on?

He lifted his head and stared at Xiao Luo in confusion. "You... what kind of monster are you..."

All Curisa heard was a heartless grunt as Xiao Luo lifted him with his right hand. Xiao Luo was preparing to give Curisa the final blow, like a lethal viper striking at its prey. He was going to yank Curisa's heart out.

Immediately, Ming, the man in white, moved in.

SWOOSH!

He unsheathed his long sword and slashed mercilessly at Xiao Luo.

CLANG!

The invisible spiritual blade flashed at Xiao Luo like an icy wind, appearing to slice through the air in a vicious arc. A silent and undetectable stroke that was forceful and unstoppable.

Although Xiao Luo was in a semi-conscious state, he was still alert to the danger. He instantly dropped Curisa and evaded the attack by leaping a dozen meters away.

SWOOSH!

The invisible spiritual blade cut through everything in its path and reached a tall building a few hundred meters away. When it came in contact with the fifty-story building, it clove the structure cleanly in half. The top part of the building toppled and crashed to the ground, creating a gigantic dust cloud. Immediately, they could hear people screaming and alarms triggered and sounded incessantly.

"Huh?"

The police officers who were observing from afar gasped in awe as they stared in horror.

"Oh, my gosh, that man just slashed a building in half with just one stroke!"

"What did I just see? Are they humans or some divine beings?"

"Terrifying, this is truly terrifying. We... We shouldn't stay here anymore. It's too dangerous..."

Everyone broke out in a cold sweat as their eyes widened in fear. They stood frozen in complete silence, overwhelmed by the horrifying experience. The scene before them was surreal, and it felt like they were in a horrible nightmare. What they saw could not possibly be happening.

Su Li was also stunned and had a look of shock on her face.

"What the... All it took was a gentle swipe, and he could cut the building in half. How f*cking strong can he be?"

King Kong could not help himself and blurted out expletive-laden words. He was getting goosebumps just from seeing the scene unfold. He felt a chill run through his body and shook uncontrollably. All he could do was stare at that building helplessly. Ming had cut through the building diagonally, and the edges were perfectly smooth, like the surface of a mirror. He made it look as easy as cutting a slab of bean curd.

Xiao Luo's blood-red eyes turned to look directly at Ming. Facing such a formidable opponent, Xiao Luo did not make his move immediately and erred toward caution.

SWOOSH!

Ming took a step forward and teleported to where Curisa lay. His demeanor remained cold and indifferent as he looked down at Curisa.

"King, I... I..." Curisa tried to speak. Blood was flowing out from his mouth and nose, and the wound on his chest was life-threatening.

"It is not surprising that you could not beat him. He's from the Xiao Clan!"