Chapter 418: Bai Yuquan's Thoughts

The guy that had caused a lot of trouble for both Mei nation and Ri nation recently?

When did this happen, and why didn't they know about it sooner?

Bai Guoxiong, Bai Ying, and the rest of the Bai family looked stunned. How was it that such a capable person existed, and yet they had received no prior warnings at all? It was ridiculous! Could it be that a certain department in the country had censored all news from overseas?

"Brother, what's his name?" Bai Xuenan suddenly asked with a serious expression on her face.

Bai Yuquan hesitated a little before he replied, "Xiao Luo."

So it was him!

Bai Guoxiong immediately got up from his chair. His eyes glowered with raging fury, and his demeanor changed drastically.

"Grandpa, what's wrong? Is there a problem?" Bai Yuquan asked, looking somewhat confused.

"Xuenan, let your brother know!" Bai Guoxiong's aged face twisted with wrath.

"Brother, this Xiao Luo is the man who killed my brother-in-law. He even severely injured me. If it wasn't for the advanced medical treatment technology available now, I'm afraid I would have already gone to see my grandma!" Bai Xuenan said through gritted teeth.

The revelation shocked Bai Yuquan. "Didn't you say that it was Mie from NSA, the one who killed Brother-in-law? Why did it become Xiao Luo?"

Bai Yuquan had largely been educated and trained abroad. When he returned to Xiahai, it was a new experience for him, and he did not expect that he would get involved in a love affair that resulted in the birth of a child. And now that he had returned home to Jingcheng, he was shocked to hear that his brother-in-law, Zhuo Yuze, had been killed, and his elder sister had also been assaulted. She cried all day long and locked herself in her room, refusing to leave the house.

Bai Xuenan clenched her fists. "Mie is merely his code name. His actual name is Xiao Luo!" she said, and her deep hatred of Xiao Luo was clear.

"No wonder I felt uneasy the moment I saw him. It turns out that he and our Bai family are arch-enemies," Yu Yasi pitched in.

Thud!

Bai Guoxiong slammed the end of the walking stick he was holding on the floor, and the entire hall echoed with the crisp sound of the impact.

"NSA's Gu Zhanguo and Dongfang Shuoyu have been putting pressure on me for a long time. I have been patiently holding back, choosing not to flare up, but now Xiao Luo comes to Jingcheng to stir things up and provoke me. If we allow him to leave this place alive, what will become of the dignity of our Bai Family!"

"Father, you are right. It is Xiao Luo who is courting death by provoking us, so it is not our fault," Bai Ying opined.

"Grandfather, Father, please calm down for now."

Bai Yuquan said, "We need to think about this carefully. This Xiao Luo is not an ordinary person and his strength has already reached the level where he can use his inner power to strike others."

Release his inner power?

Bai Guoxiong and Bai Ying were shocked. To release one's inner power and attack an opponent was considered the ultimate skill. In the whole of the Hua nation, only the old monster from NSA and the Tianshan Elder had reached this level, which effectively placed them in the category of Demi-gods.

"What? Yuquan, is what you're saying true?" Bai Ying asked.

Bai Yuquan nodded stiffly. "Yes, Yu San tested him personally. Xiao Luo was sitting motionless in his seat, yet Yu San couldn't touch him. There seemed to be an invisible force of about ten centimeters around his body that prevented Yu San from getting closer when he was injured by a sudden burst of internal energy from Xiao Luo's body. Yu San is now undergoing a full medical checkup and treatment in the hospital."