Chapter 414: Pie drops from the sky

Xiao Luo gave Zhang Dashan a call after putting down the phone. Zhang Dashan told him that Su Xiaobei's biological father had taken her away. And her biological father was Bai Yuquan, from the Bai family in Jingcheng.

"Bai family? Bai Yuquan?"

Xiao Luo was quite shocked to hear this. How did Xiaobei end up getting involved with Jingcheng's Bai family so suddenly?

"Bai Yuquan is the young master of the Bai family. That's how his subordinate introduced him when he came over to Xiahai to take Xiaobei away. His grandfather is the chief of the Military Joint Staff Department, and his father is the commander of the North China Military Area. They're like a' big-boss' level kinda family in Hua Nation. Goddess Su went over to Jingcheng so that she could take court action against Bai Yuquan to gain custody of Xiaobei." Zhang Dashan told Xiao Luo everything he knew.

The more he listened, the more Xiao Luo furrowed his eyebrows. Su Li went over to Jingcheng to attend a court case against the Bai family. Could she win?

No matter how you looked at it, a mere woman could not win against the powerful Bai family.

"What a mess!" Xiao Luo remarked.

"Old Xiao, what did you go overseas for?" Zhang Dashan asked.

"I'll tell you later when I have the time. I'm hanging up!"

Xiao Luo hung up the phone immediately. He lifted his head and looked to the North, then took a deep breath. Using his "Gone with the Snow," a qigong technique, he leaped through the bustling city like a godly hero and headed straight for Jingcheng.

Utilizing all the power he had, his speed reached its limit, and each step covered about five to six hundred meters. It only took a moment for him to leave Xiahai.

Looking at a plane flying across the night sky, Xiao Luo was a little annoyed. If he had given her a call before returning, it would've been much easier for him to take President Bama's private plane and head directly to Jingcheng. The time needed to arrive here would not have made that much of a difference, but then he wouldn't have had to use up his internal force, and he could have discussed life and ideals with President Bama.

Instead, he bounded and flew all the way here!

The ground beneath him flashed by quickly as he soared through the air and covered ten kilometers in just the blink of an eye.

On his way to Jingcheng, Xiao Luo's mind was filled with numerous thoughts. The actions of the paparazzi, Zhou Wei, led to Xiao Luo killing the commander of the Xiahai military region, Zhuo Yuze, who was the son-in-law of the Bai family. And that's how his feud with the family began. The woman with the codename, Rose, also belonged to the Bai family. She would be around the same age as Bai Yuquan and was possibly Bai Yuquan's older or younger sister.

Bai Yuquan was Su Xiaobei's biological father, and this complicated relationship was giving Xiao Luo a sudden headache. He had initially planned to go over to the Bai family to teach them a lesson, but now that Su Xiaobei had suddenly become a part of the Bai family, he could no longer do such a terrible thing to the Bai family.

Of course, the people from the Bai family would be wise not to provoke him first.

"How is Bai Yuquan from the Bai family the biological father of that little girl?"

As Xiao Luo thought about that question, he found it hard to comprehend, but then arrived at a conclusion. Knowing the personality of Su Li's mother over the past couple of years when Bai Yuquan was in full swing at Xiahai, if Su's mum knew that Bai Yuquan was from the Bai family, it was not beyond her to use various schemes for her elder daughter to establish a relationship with Bai Yuquan. After all, she even resorted to drugging Su Li in an attempt to marry her off into the Yang family.