Chapter 403: Then He can't Live

They were leisurely enjoying their lunch. Sarah Michelle knew what topics to touch on with Xiao Luo and what not to bring up. They chatted about the places of attraction and buildings in the Mei Nation, such as the Pentagon, Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge, and the Seattle Space Needle Tower.

"Mr. Mie, I wish that I could bring you around all the places of attraction in Mei Nation. I think you will fall in love with this country," Sarah said with a smile. There was a look of expectation in her eyes.

Xiao Luo laughed and said, "If someone likes a country, then I am sure it is because of the people in that country, not the places of attraction. How one sees the people living in that country would be a significant factor in determining the impression one has of a country."

"So, you think that the Mei nationals are not friendly enough?" Sarah said, curling her lips.

"I would not say that they are not friendly. It is just that when I first set foot here, one custom officer tried to make life difficult for our Hua nationals. It seems like they were born to hate and discriminate against the Hua nationals. That was my first impression of the Mei Nation," Xiao Luo said.

Sarah looked surprised and asked, "Hmm? If such things are still happening, then it looks like I have some work to do."

"Aren't you a war correspondent? Why are you looking into such matters?" Xiao Luo said as he picked up a fork and knife, and sliced the steak neatly before putting one small slice into his mouth.

"Hey, come on! War correspondents chase not only war-related news. We're now in a peaceful era and there are fewer wars these days. In the future, I believe there will no longer be any wars. If I only collect war-related news, then I will eventually be out of a job!" Sarah said, shaking her head.

Xiao Luo smiled playfully and said, "You are the pearl of the Michelle family. How would you lose your job?"

"Of course, I will lose my job. The competition in the Mei Nation is fierce. If I do not work hard, I cannot afford to feed myself!"

Suddenly, they heard a hoarse voice coming from the entrance of the restaurant.

Xiao Luo turned his head to look. He saw a middle-aged man in an immaculate suit. He strode toward them jauntily with steely eyes. The man had a dignified bearing, and even though he was wearing a suit, one could see that he had an imposing body.

As he walked in, two rows of FBI members, fully armed, hurried in as well. Suddenly, an ear-piercing siren blared through the restaurant.

"Brother?"

Sarah Michelle's eyes widened, for she had no idea why her brother had appeared out of nowhere.

"He is your brother?" Xiao Luo asked, looking back at Sarah, and his eyes turned cold.

Sarah waved her hands in a gesture to show that she had done nothing to hurt him. She quickly explained, "Mr. Mie, I swear that I have not betrayed you. I have no idea how my brother knows you are here."

Xiao Luo thought for a moment and immediately knew what had happened. He said, "What did I say earlier? That secret code of yours. If you were in the Hua nation, heaven knows how many times we could have assassinated you."

He had initially thought that nothing too serious would happen. But looking at that situation, he had underestimated the FBI. These agents were no slouches at all.

The muscular man in the smart suit sat down. He looked at Sarah and Xiao Luo, and said, "My younger sister, do you not think your taste is a little terrible? A Hua Nation chap like him. He looks like a sick monkey. He cannot give you any sense of security. Exactly what do you see in him?" He took another look at Xiao Luo and continued, "What a skinny man. I am sure that thing below is not strong either. If you guys are together, can he satisfy your sex life?"