Chapter 401: The First Target

Xiao Luo was quite stunned. As a master himself, he could tell that this white man, Ian, was highly skillful as well. He exuded the aura of a ferocious wolf raring to shred everything apart. He smiled viciously and said, "Or else, I'm going to make you regret you were ever born into this world!"

"Is that so?"

Ian cackled, and in the next second, his face turned dark and furious. He flashed his right hand, aiming for Xiao Luo's neck, and his fingers were formed like an eagle's claw. His attack was swift and fierce, and his clawed fingers slashed at Xiao Luo with awesome power.

Xiao Luo blew out a quick burst of air, hurriedly bringing his right hand into action, moving in a swift circular motion that left a trail of afterimage. He intercepted Ian's strike with precision, and when their arms clashed, the impact resounded with a thundering crack. Both their bodies shuddered as they were both thrown back.

POW!

Xiao Luo stomped his right foot into the ground to stop himself from moving back and quickly regained his balance.

Ian staggered back about ten steps before he steadied himself. He then stared at Xiao Luo, still smiling viciously, and said, "I heard you Hua Nation people have mystical powers, so it seems the rumors were true. You're pretty good."

"You're not too shabby either."

Xiao Luo responded with an indifferent air. He used about forty percent of his power during that first exchange, and this man took it without getting injured. It surprised Xiao Luo somewhat.

Ian still had a smile on his face as he swaggered toward Xiao Luo. "If there's a chance, I'll go to Hua Nation and make sure I defeat all of your so-called kung fu masters. I'll prove that Hua Nation kung fu is nothing but fancy fists and footwork. It's nothing more than a stage performance performed by clowns."

Ian's eyes were filled with hatred and anger, and his words were provocative.

Ian's scathing words riled up Xiao Luo, who glared at him and said, "I only have one word for you—scram!"

Xiao Luo's tone was harsh and threatening.

"Haha, haha..."

Ian laughed raucously and patted Xiao Luo on the shoulder. "Buddy, getting angry over a petty matter like this? I'm sure you won't achieve great things in life!"

At that moment, a yellow convertible car sped toward them from afar and stopped right in front of Xiao Luo.

Xiao Luo immediately recognized the make of the sports car—it was the Lykan Hypersport. There were only seven such cars in the world, and they were produced by the Lebanon company W Motors. It was a luxury sports car, and just the basic model cost sixty million. After customization, the price would be closer to a hundred million dollars.

The price tag ensured that it would remain one of the most exclusive cars in the world, which partly explained why its unique design was such a trend and a statement. The luxury and beauty of the car naturally attracted Huang Ruoran's attention.

A well-dressed young man was behind the wheels. He waved his hand at Ian and said, "Hey, Ian! How's it going? Did you make a new friend?"

"Of course."

Ian responded cockily. He was a charismatic, good-looking man, and undoubtedly, many girls would find him irresistible. "Ms. Huang, we'll meet again. I'm sure you can tell how much I want to get to know you better. I don't intend to just make you my girlfriend, but my noble queen." With that, he hopped into the passenger seat and waved his hand at Xiao Luo. "Buddy, don't anger me again the next time we meet, or else..."