VEGAS - CHAY (Unexpectedly Expected Couple)

Start from the beginning

"have you ever experienced heartbreak?" don't know, don't know why but Vegas asked this question. Just to listen the answer but the answer was too shocking.

"yes, I had by a person............who suddenly got close to me so I fall for him not knowing that he will not love me"

Suddenly got close to him?

"are you talking about P'kim?"

"..........yeah, he didn't said it back so I thought he might need sometime but in the last he didn't loved me..............but I don't hate him cause the reason he came close to me was his brother's safety and I know..........it makes a brother worried when a stranger suddenly approached his brother. I don't hate him but it is just I think loving someone is so hurtful, you know...like..........."

He knows, of course Vegas knows how it feels to have a heartbreak. He still remember when he fall for Pete and after killing his father he decided to confess to him but he didn't even got a chance for it, not when Pete introduced him to his boyfriend. He don't hate big and he knows he don't even have to cause Pete has every right to love anyone so does big. It is just it hurts just like Chay explained, it does.

They kept watching the moon not knowing some people are watching him from behind the curtain as they went back to their room leaving Vegas and Chay alone.

"Vegas and Chay"

"calm down kinn, Chay is heartbroken and your brother is alone, maybe........maybe they can work out"

"I still can't believe my own younger brother"

"kinn, calm down. You also know why Kim did that and as Chay said, anyone would do that"

"yeah.....maybe you are right porsche but vegas-"

"you know how he is, being the third youngest in the family, he always has been grumpy from starting but you know he is good from heart, so let it be"

"yeah...................I know"

NEXT DAY

"what the hell happened to my baby brother? Chay? Vegas?"

"nothing P'khun, we were in the garden for quite a time that's why"

"yeah, agree to it tankhun" Vegas said while yawning as khun shouted.

"brat! I am your brother. Learn how to behave."

"yeah, yeah"

"hia, come on" Macau said to support his boyfriend but become silent after seeing his hia's glare.

Daily Drama of now Theerapanyakul family. And Chay like it, this feels like family rather than the three years ago family, everything silent and cold. Now even Vegas is changed which made Chay's perspective about him change too. He knows Vegas just need someone by his side and that only was Macau before, his close friend but now whole family is by Vegas's side.

"since Chay just came so he doesn't know about the change in Bangkok, who will show him around?"

"I-"

"Vegas"

"what? Why me?"

"cause you don't have anything to do today so just show him, come one Chay is a good company"

"yeah, my brother is"

.

.

.

.

.