PORSCHE - VEGAS (Lean On Me)

It would had been great for Vegas if he wasn't even born......at least for him it would be great. Everyday come home in blood soaked clothes, smelling disgusting, not wanting to touch his brother thinking he will a bad influence on him and above all get beaten by his father.

(Sigh) "it would be better if I just die"

"oh yeah?"

Vegas was talking to himself until he hear someone answer him back making him turn around to find himself face to face with Kinn's new bodyguard - Porsche kittisawat, making him scowl in anger.

"what the hell are you doing here porsche?"

"just looking at you, you look quite.........disgusting" porsche said making Vegas yell at him.

"I do know so why are here standing with me when I am disgusting, huh? Go do your job"

Porsche would had tease him more if he didn't had seen tears in Vegas eyes making porsche know one word and it will spill beside he knew himself that he was just messing around with Vegas and he doesn't want Vegas to cry cause of him.

Porsche wipe off the dirt from Vegas cheek while whispering making sure only Vegas hear him.

"You are not disgusting but the blood on you surely is, you look more pretty without blood" porsche swear he felt the cheek under his hands heat up as Vegas step back so that porsche can't touch him and growl.

"get lost bastard, I don't need your advice" but still porsche replied

"you do not need my advice but you do need someone to treat you like you deserve"

"for that my father is alive"

Porsche said making Vegas chuckle bitterly and answer him while looking away but he didn't notice when porsche come this closer to him until he felt a hand wiping his tear which unconsciously fall down from his eyes. Vegas was about to go inside his house but he didn't expected porsche to back hug him making him stop on his track.

"what do you think you are doing?"

"giving you a shoulder to lean on"

"pfft.....as if I want"

"you want it whether you accept it or not but your heart know you want it, carrying weight of your brother's safety, trying to become the best son for gun, you need a shoulder to lean on Vegas, you need it"

Porsche said making Vegas's tears start flowing from his eyes until he started sobbing completely as porsche turn him around and hug him tightly. Yeah, he know he said he won't make Vegas cry but right now he need to cry, he need to throw out these pent up emotions so that he won't hurt himself unconsciously.

Porsche let him until he can stop. Sob, sniffle, whimper, everything got muffled by porsche's chest where inside the heart, it promised porsche to be only Vegas's and no one else. Porsche has love Vegas from a long time not out of sympathy or pity but out of amazement that how can Vegas be so much strong despite having this much thing inside his heart.

But at some point porsche noticed that Vegas need a shoulder or else he will keep pushing himself until his body will no longer work. So porsche decided to take a step up towards Vegas to give him a person he can trust.

Soon Vegas stopped crying and was about to step away but porsche caught his hands on time and drag him towards his bike despite the protest.

"where the hell you are taking me fuvker?"

"calm down kitty - kitten! I am just taking you on a bike ride with me"

And minutes later Vegas found himself on his bike behind a very satisfied looking porsche who driving it. He started enjoying too until porsche said something to caught his attention.