"come on sannie~ please~" he sang as he pushed one finger past his rim, leaving it there before pushing a second in right after. he stretched himself and wiggles his ass ever so slightly for the other.

the entire time, san had his hand wrapped around his member, squeezing at the base to keep himself from releasing at the sight. "fuck... only the tip" he said, giving into the others desires. wooyoung happily backed himself up so that his hole was right above the others member.

san found his hand against the others waist, guiding him down as his other hand positioned his member at wooyoung's hole. pushing slightly the entire tip of his length was engulfed by wooyoung and they both let out a moan.

straightening his back out, wooyoung bounced slightly, making sure not to go too deep. it wasn't a foreign feeling but the idea that it was san who was in him definitely made it feel five times better.

"oh fuck~" wooyoung moaned out as he continued his bouncing motion, going slightly deeper into the others member. san in turn had his hands wrapped around the others waist, head thrown back as he tried his hardest to keep from pushing his entire length into the others heat.

"god damn woo. you're so tight" he mumbled out as he squeezed at the others thighs, helping him move up and down when he could tell he was starting to get tired. wooyoung paused his movement as his body twitched ever so slightly. he took that time to catch his breath, falling over, exposing himself to san, who watched as his own length twitched inside of the omega.

using his hands, san spread the boys cheeks apart more, moving his hips the slightest bit to watch as his length disappeared into wooyoung before pulling out the same amount. it was a very slow process, one that was killing wooyoung. with every short and slow thrust wooyoung would let out a heavy breath, clinging onto the sheets as if his sanity depended on it.

wooyoung didn't have the energy to tell the other to go faster but he also lowkey liked the way the slow pace made him feel like he was being tortured in a good way. san grunted softly as he stopped his movement completely, letting both of them catch a break, which the omega was glad for.

pulling himself off of san completely, a small whine leaving him as he did so, wooyoung turned and took the other in his mouth. letting out a hum when he realized he could taste himself. san groaned and let his head fall back into his pillow, hand immediately gripping at the others locks.

wooyoungs head bobbed up and down quickly before san took over with his quick thrusts into the others mouth. at some point he hit the back of the omegas throat causing him to gag slightly but kept himself there letting san use his mouth to fuck into. all the while the omegas hand was wrapped around his own member, pumping at the same pace as the alphas thrusts.

wooyoung was close, all the teasing and slow movements from before had left him quite sensitive. and with san fucking his mouth like there was no tomorrow he was practically drifting on the verge of his climax.

the omega could tell san was close as well as his breathing had picked up and his thrusts were getting more erratic and uneven. "fuck woo..." he trailed off as he bucked his hips up one more time, releasing into the others mouth.

wooyoung let out a whine as the hot liquid filled his mouth and slipped down his throat, releasing in his own hand at the feeling. the omega squeezed at the tip of his member as he shuddered slightly, pulling his mouth off of san with a small pop, swallowing the liquid. the boy opened his mouth to show the other and san patted his head with a quiet 'good job butterfly' before motioning for him to come forward.

the omega crawled his way up, ignoring the stick mess in his hands and on his abdomen, cuddling into the others side. san's hand found it's way down to wooyoung's hole from where his hand laid around the boy and he inserted one finger causing wooyoung to gasp slightly.