Modern Hazel

(Back to CHB)

Hazel: Why were you running?
Nico: I don't know how, I don't know why; but how did I get that many fangirls??? Then they ambushed me, tied me up, and forced me to kiss them all! Ugh!
Leo and Percy: Same.
Rachel: Hey, what's Luke doing here? Isn't he dead?
Luke: Hi.
Thalia: Nico summoned him because fangirls said something about a Thaluke. What is that?

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Raphie: We are dared to teach Hazel about modern technology in New York City.
Hazel: What?
Alexis: Hop on! To NYC we go! *turns into a dragon*

(Alexis had to do sky somersaults while flying to NYC. Good thing it was only a five minute flight; or the gang might have died. Especially Thalia; with the fear of heights.)

Alexis: >:) So, how was the ride?
Thalia: *shivers* I would have rather shadow-traveled...
Tanya: Anyways, let's go on with teaching Hazel about this.
Hazel: Okay. This is actually pretty cool! Hey, I'm hungry.
Nico: Lesson #1, Hazel: The trendiest restaurant: McDonalds!

(In McDonalds)

Hazel: I'm lovin' this!
Everyone: Good job, Nico.

(Wandering around the streets)

Hazel: *sees people holding up phones to their ears and talking*
Leo: *sees Hazel's amused face* Lesson #2, Haze. Smartphones. *hands her a smartphone he built by himself*
Hazel: *holds phone up her ear* It's not working!
Everyone: Let us help you with that.

(Hours of explaining)

Raphie: This Hazel, is the Internet. You can search anything you want here.
Hazel: Awesome: *happily tip-taps with phone*
Alexis: Now that she's done, let's go home. *turns into a dragon*
Thalia: Nooooooooo......
Nico: Let's split up. Some can shadow-travel with me, some, ride on Alexis, and the rest, can ride on Frank.
Frank: *turns into a dragon*

(Reyna and Thalia goes with Nico)

(Hazel, Rachel, Tanya, Raphie, and Annabeth ride on Frank)

(Luke, Leo, and Percy can still handle another roller coaster ride with Alexis)

(Home, sweet, home)

Hazel: *still surfing the web* Nico, is this really you? Hey, why are you with Percy? Will? Thalia?
Nico: WHAT? *grabs phone and finds fanarts of him* Oh, now I see why those girls...
Reyna: OMG GET MEMORY OUT! THAT'S DISGUSTING! *finds a Pernico fanart*
Nico: Hazel, whatever you do, don't search my name in the Internet again when you are near me or Reyna. Go search something else.
Hazel: But-
Nico: Not now!
Hazel: Okay, I'll just search for bunnies.... OMG IT'S SOOOOOO CUTE! Hey Frank, can you turn into a bunny? PWEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEE?????
Frank: *turns into a bunny*
Piper and Hazel: AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Frank: *turns back to human* Okay, Enough.