Reasons to Love and Hate

This is completely irrelevant to the story. Just want to type it...

You have noticed that this book is majority Reynico. Because:

1. I ship it!
2. Loads of Requests.
3. I have a list of reasons of shipping it:
(Also includes why I hate Pernico/Solangelo/Thalico so much):

Why I hate Pernico:

-No one breaks Percabeth.

-They are cousins!

-Not your type!

-Percy is 4 years older than Nico. (Ages in the Titan's Curse: Percy: 14, Nico: 10.)

-Percy once wanted to strangle Nico, tie him to a meatsack, and throw him to wolves. Talk about the hate...

-Nico once yelled these three words to Percy's face: "I. Hate. You!" See? They hate each other so much!

-Sure, we all know he had a crush on Percy. Also, we all know that Percy loves Annabeth and would fall into Tartarus for her... Tough.

Why I hate Solangelo:

-Sure, he likes Will; but does he like Nico back that way???

-God created light to penetrate darkness. Jesus is the Light of the World and he lights up the world of darkness! Light and darkness are mortal enemies! (I'm a Catholic)

-They both deserve a cute girl, not a gay! ('Cause if a boy went with a gay, he's gay too!)

-Do they know each other?

-Will is one of the cute guys in CHB that girls would like. I think those girls would kill Nico.

Why I hate Thalico:

-Cousins!

-Thalia is a huntress!

-Thalia is like five or nine years older!
(Ages in the Titan's Curse: Thalia: 15/19, Nico: 10)

-Thaluke?

-Rick never wrote Thalico! Some crazy Aphrodite girl who doesn't know math put these two together because they're both punk/goth/like alternative. They are too young/old for each other!

And finally, why I ship Rainicorns!:

- War = Death. Cool.

-Is Reyna that horrible for two guys to ditch her? She is amazing in her own way and deserves someone! But if Nico also ditched her, I think she would die of major heartbreak.

-Sure he's gay. But that doesn't mean a girl can't love him!

-Sure, Reyna's cursed. You will not find love where you wish or hope... She never expected Nico. No demigod can heal your heart. He's no demigod! He's the Ghost King. (Or prince. What would Hades be called?) Just right.

-They have both lived pathetic lives. They can perfectly understand each other!

-If you want Nico in a relationship, this is the smart, rational ship. Boy x girl, the natural ship in the law of nature.

-They have never laughed in years until they went on that quest.

-They fight side by side, like a team. A cool thing to do in a ship!

-This ship started with the whole Athena Parthenos quest; like how Percabeth started with a quest. Pernico only started with Nico saying he liked Percy. That's not enough detail to say it's canon!

Rant, over!

Comment if you have more reasons!