"Exactly! If it's a choice between food and money, food always wins" the large man nods in agreement "Do you want to try some camel?"

"Ana!" Nami exclaimed when she saw how the darker haired woman was considering the suggestion.

"What?! What if it tastes good?!" Anamaria said. Eyelashes can only tear up at the conversation, while the captain only laughs.

"Hahaha, this pipsqueak's funny!" Anamaria quirked an eyebrow in confusion since she considered herself quite tall.

"Oh, so they're your friends. We can't eat the camel then" the captain looks over Nami and Vivi, then unties them along with the camel. The rest of the Straw Hats finally make it up to the ship, only to see what was going on, and lower their guard.

"What the hell?" Zoro asks as he watches the pirates free his friends. Once Nami's free, she groans as she walks up to her crew mates.

"Don't ask me what happened. One minute, they wanted to eat Eyelashes, and now they're friendly"

"My name's Barbarossa, I'm the captain of the Barbar Sand Pirates. Sorry for the rough treatment of your friends, we're all just really hungry..." the sand pirate captain chuckles as he takes a seat, and turns to the guests.

"Barbarossa? Like Barbosa? How many more similarities are there here?" Anamaria thought to herself

"We shouldn't apologize captain! What about our main sail?! The hole's too big to patch up. We need a replacement, or we can't move!" one of the man's crew mates steps up, while he looks at the sail. The other sand pirates look at each other with complete worry.

"Yea, what are we gonna do?!"

"We can't stay here! Should we leave?!"

"Quit your yammering! We sand pirates live in our ships, and we'll die in our ships! Abandoning our ship is unthinkable!" the straw hats sweat drop at their dramatics when Barbarossa speaks up.

"Yea, that's right!" the crew starts smiling and quickly agrees.

"We're the pride of the Barbarossa Pirates after all!" Vivi looks around in shock then turns to the captain.

"Wait a minute, what are you saying?! You shouldn't give up" the princess says.

"Who said we're giving up? We can still get it fixed. There's plenty of cloth at the Meriyasu Oasis" Barbarossa chuckles at her concern.

"Ya need help?" Ana asked him despite Nami pulling her away.

"I appreciate it, but the sand has changed a lot lately. It's too dangerous for outsiders to journey there alone" Barbarossa looks out at the desert while contemplating the offer.

"It's ok, they spared us, so it's the least we can do" Vivi shakes her head with a smile.

"Alright then, if that's how you feel, I won't stop you. Boys, get two sand sleds ready!" the others nod in agreement while Barbarossa gives the freckled girl a large smile. The others nod as they bring out two of their sand sleds, and lower them down while Barbarossa, and the Straw Hats get off the ship.

"Those looks more like small sail boats than sleds" Nami says as she takes a closer look at the tiny sail boats.

"They may look different than your usual sled, but they can get you sailing through the sand faster than this ship can. You should be able to carry the cloth in them" Barbarossa says while a young man gets off the ship "Zaba and Rasa will be guiding you to the oasis" Barbarossa says while he point to the young man named Zaba who waves at them, but Rasa isn't anywhere to be found.