Baby hyung : it's 12:01pm Jungkook, it's no longer the morning.

Jungkook : 🙄 how was your morning? Entertain me!

Baby hyung : eesh, it's was fine. It was off to a great start when I brought Tae some breakfast as he wasn't having a happy morning.

Baby hyung : typing....

Baby hyung : but then Jaemin texted and yes I'm happy that Tae is happy again, he was happy when I got him some food but his smile went bigger when Jaemin texted.

Baby hyung : I know I shouldn't be angry at this or more jealous of this cause he isn't mine and never will be. But I wanted to make him smile like that :(

Baby hyung : but I'm glad he is happy, I'm glad his morning now afternoon is good now.

Baby hyung : but I wish I caused his happiness.

Baby hyung : shit I just realised how long my rant was and I didn't ask if I can rant. Sorry for that, I'm meant to entertain you not put you in a downer.

Jungkook : enough of that, don't apologise for wanting to vent. Vent all you want I'm all ears or I'm all eyes. (See what I did there).

Jungkook : but I understand why you wanted to Be the cause of his happiness and you are. Like you said you made him happy when you brought him breakfast!

Jungkook : I bet he was smiling cause you were being caring. And I get why you were jealous, jealousy is an ugly emotion, I hate that emotion a lot 😭

Jungkook : don't ever apologise for wanting to vent Jimin, you need to let it out and this way is the most healthiest.

Jungkook : and before Jaemin you were his main cause of his happiness, and you still are you just now unfortunately have to share it with someone else who makes Taehyung happy.

Baby hyung : I didn't ask to cry Jungkook, how dare you.

Baby hyung : but jokes aside, thank you for that I really needed that. But now I have to wash my face before I go to college 😠 thanks to you.

Jungkook : hehe you are most welcome!

Baby hyung : have fun at work! I have to go now.

Jungkook : I never have fun, don't give me false hope. Works are never fun.

Jungkook : if you ever want to work don't, I don't recommend, you feel more depressed, you get more money hungry, it ain't fun! Don't do it!

Baby hyung : how do I get money then genius?

Jungkook : onlyfans, they make a lot of money and I bet you have a lovely body or do what Belle Delphine did and sell your bath water.

Jungkook : or get yourself a sugar daddy, there are so many ways of getting money without money.

Baby hyung : you should take your own advice then if you hate working 😭

Jungkook : I don't want an angry Namjoon. But.....angry sex is amazing, that I recommend 👀

Baby hyung : .....I'm leaving

Jungkook : 😭😭😭

Jungkook felt more happier, even if he didn't see it. He knew he made Jimin laugh.

He did his job, no he didn't finish stocking up clothes he barely touched them.

But he made his new best friend laugh. He knows he did.

-
A/N - hello, I know I said I would update a few days ago (I think 2 days ago) but life got in my way.

But I'm free and planning to update again soon. But I hope you enjoy this long update as I didn't update for a couple of days.

But I'm starting college on Monday so I'm looking forward for that, and no it doesn't mean less updates as I finish easier than I did in high school (thank god).

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶When every star fall brought you to tears again, we are the very hurt you sold and what's the worst you take from every heart you break? And like a blade you'll stain, well, I've been holding on tonight what's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay so long and goodnight🎶

Song - Helena
Artist - My Chemical Romance (2004)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛(2018)