12

I jump out of the shower and put on my body oil while way skin was still damp. I go back to my room and dry my hair before I start to curl it.

I finish curling my hair and spray it in place. I take off my robe revealing my strapless black bra and shape shorts to avoid my thighs from rubbing. I kept my makeup minimal with blush, bronzer, mascara, eyeliner and a red lip stain. Over all I looked more done up than I had in a while. I pick out a black off the shoulder dress that had a polka dotted mesh overlay. It was cute but not too fitted or club like. I paired it with a pair of chunky black 3 inch heels that I didn't have to fear would snap on my with each step.

 I paired it with a pair of chunky black 3 inch heels that I didn't have to fear would snap on my with each step

I quickly spray on some perfume before grabbing my small cross body bag. It was just big enough to carry my phone as well as some cash and a few pain killers.

"You ready to go?" I ask as I come down and find V and Fi dressed, both of them adding final touches to their outfits. V chose to wear a fitted black dress and her faviourte black heels while Fi was in a black sequin top and faux leather pants with heeled boots. I grab my black jacket and the three of us head out. None of us chose to drive since we all wanted to drink.

We walk into a club laughing since V had almost slipped on the way in. We go up to the bar and I pay for the first round. "To getting married" V toasts and we clink out shot glasses together before we all throw the tequila back. We do two more before buy cocktails. I got a pina colada while they both got blue lagoons. 

"Come on. Lets sit and drink these before dancing." Fi says and we all hold hands as we make our way through the crowd to some of the only available seats left. We didn't sit for long before we were getting pulled onto the dance floor and I decided to let lose, no worrying about the bills or work or Liam. Just having fun.

I feel someone dancing behind me and turn to find a very handsome guy around my age. He was tall with a sharp jaw line, tanned skin, fluffy brownish black hair and hazel eyes. 

"Hi." His voice was on the deeper side and I felt myself blush. I was always a sucker for deep voices. "Hi." I respond over the music. He takes my hand in his and places a kiss on the back before twirling me. 

"I'm Joe. May I have this dance?" He leans down to say in my ear to avoid shouting. "You may. I'm Phoebe." I say and he pulls me closer to him, but still keeps a gap between our bodies. As we dance I notice that he only ever place his hands on my arms, hands, upper back or waist. I appreciated the gesture as it showed he was trying not to overstep a boundary. 

He twirls be a few times before pulling me back and even dips me low making me squeal. I was laughing the whole time with him and I felt oddly safe, as if I had known him for years rather than an hour. Just as I was starting to get tired when Fi and V show up at my sides. 

"Come on. Time for V's surprises." Fi yells and tries to pull me away from Joe while V wiggles her brows suggestively at me. 

"Wait. Can I get your number?" Joe asks as he stops my sister from pulling me away any further. "Sure" I say with a smile. He passes me his phone and I put my number in before texting myself so I had his. I hand his phone back to him and he kisses the back of my hand once more. "It was a pleasure meeting you gorgeous."