9

We return home and I find Lip sat in the kitchen busted up while V patches him up. "What happened to you? And why is Mr. Perry dressed as a old badly done up drag queen?" 

A laugh bursts out of V, making me laugh as well. I pass Liam to Fi and turn to my twin. "V, you shouldn't put Tampons up peoples noses, when they expand they can cause more damage and discomfort. Just use tissue or guaze" I say smirking as I watch Lips face turn to realization. He grabs the string and yanks the bloodied tampon from his nose with a pain filled groan. "Really V" the mocha skinned beauty simply shrugs and continues to wipe away the blood on the side of his face. 

"What happened to you anyway?" I ask as I pour myself some apple juice before sitting down opposite my twin. "Mandy told her brother that Ian tried to rape her."

"WHAT!? I was here Ian was upstairs. I got Mandy to leave. They never even kissed!" I say frustrated and pull my phone out and text Mick

Mickey Mouse club house🐭

Hey, we need to talk

Bumble PhoeBee 🐝

Not until I kick the shit out of your brother.

Mickey Mouse club house🐭

You already did. Ian didn't sleep with Mandy. I told her she was making him uncomfortable and not to waste her time on someone who wasn't interested. She stormed out. Nothing happened. I promise.

I don't get a response and put my phone away just as Debs and Carl walk in holding a bunch of hair dryers. "We got these from Imelda over at Holiday Inn. It will be a good way to stay warm" Deb says and Carl comes and sits on my lap, stealing my apple juice. I smile and kiss his head before taking the glass back and finishing it. 

"Why is Mr. Perry here?" Debs asks and I shrug since no one had even told me yet.

"Hey, Pheebs can I borrow your car?" Before I can answer Fi, Frank interrupts. "Stop. You don't need a car. Also when did you get a car?" He asks spinning on the stool to face me. "A few weeks ago. And your banned from even breathing on it." I state, glaring at him. He holds his hands up in mock surrender and turns back to Fi when she speaks up.

 "Well how else am I going to go get Aunt Ginger?"

"You don't. She's dead." Frank says looking away from all of us as we all stare at him. "Who's dead?" 

"Aunt Ginger" Lip answers Bed's question while V goes back to cleaning his face. "Nooo!" 

"Deb's you never met her" I remind the 11 year old "And now I never will." I smile and wave her over for a hug. Debs always was the most sensitive out of all of us.  I hug her close and place a kiss on her head. 

"Don't give me a hard time. I've been very upset about this. I'm in mourning" Frank defends himself as I let go of Debs and Carl gets off my lap. I roll my eyes and take the bear from his hand, giving it to Lip, ignoring the 'hey' from Frank.

"When did she die?"

"hmm...12 years ago. I was trying to protect you all from the trauma" He tells us not meeting any of our gazes.

"Frank! Your supposed to inform the family when a member dies." I scold and slap the back of his head with a rolled up towel. "Wait. You've been cashing in the checks of a dead lady. Frank, that's a Felony." I say standing from my seat and moving to stand in front of me so he has no choice but to look at me. "How do you think I feel. That woman was my heart and soul. She practically raised me." He moves away from me as I step forward threateningly and I smirk a little at the fact that he was afraid of me.