3

I had the next day off from work so I caught up with sleep, school work, jewellery and even got some lunches made up for the next couple of days. I heard yelling and gave it a moment before going to see what it was about. Fiona was at work, Liam was in bed and I knew Deb and Carl were out at a friends house. I head towards the voices and find Ian pinning Lip to the wall by his throat. 

"Now go back to Kash and promise him that your not going to tell anybody because he's done nothing to be sorry for. Nothing." It takes me a moment to realize what they were talking about and I felt bile rise in my throat. 

"Kash? Kash, as in the 40 year old married man with two kids?! that's who your sleeping with!" I shout "Your a minor Ian. I don't care that your gay. or about the drinking or the pot. But this?..." I trail off not knowing what else to say. I look down and my eyes catch Ian's new shoes. Shoes he told me his fuck buddy gifted him. This was grooming. My baby brother is being groomed and he doesn't even realize it. I walk out, ignoring the calls behind me and grab my jacket at I go. The easiest shoes to put on where a pair of heels I had left by the door so I quickly step into them before practically running out of the house.  

I didn't know where I was going, my mind was racing and I felt my hands start to shake ever so slightly. As I walk I try to take a few deep breaths once calm I snap back to reality and find I was outside the Kash 'n' Grab where Ian works. Where Kash works. Finding the door still unlocked I storm in my heals clicked in the tiled floor loudly in the empty shop.

I walk right up to Kash and punch him right in the jaw causing him to go down. Before he can get up I hold my foot over his throat the heel of my shoe just touching the skin. "If I find out you have touched my baby brother again I'll let your wife know that her already ballless husband is letting a minor fuck him." I threated before raising my foot and breaking his nose with a swift kick. 

I walk away without looking back, his groans of pain filling the air. I grab a full box of chocolate bars from the counter as I leave, my middle finger raised in the air. I felt a little better as I made my way home. I had eaten two of the chocolate bars before reaching home. When I got in I kicked off my heals and wend to the kitchen. I open the fridge and pull out the lunch bags I had made and labeled and stuck a bar in each one before putting the rest on a high shelf to stop Deb and Carl from getting a sugar rush. 

I turn around to find Ian standing at the bottom of the stairs. He tries to talk to me but I hold my hand up, not wanting to hear it. I go up stairs and kiss his temple as I pass him, letting him know I still love him and that I wouldn't be mad forever. When I get to my room I strip down to my underwear and replace my bra with one of Franks old band shirts from his concert drug days.

I wake up to music being blasted downstairs so I put in a pair of earbuds before going around and putting noise cancelling head phone on everyone else before they could wake up. 

When I wake up in the morning I find Carl in my bed, his feet on the pillow next to my head and his body over one of my legs. Chuckling I carefully move him around so he is laying properly and go shower taking out my earbuds out and leaving them on one of the shelves. Checking the time when I get back I find it was only 6:50 so I braid my wet hair and quickly get changed before Carl wakes up. I opted for a white vest top that had a few buttons on the front and a pair of high rise dark blue denim jeans. I pull on a pair of socks and tip toe over to Debs room. 

Liam was already awake staring up the the mobile I had hung over his crib. The small animals spun in a slow circle capturing his attention. I carefully pick him up and get him changed and dressed for the day. I picked out a dark blue onesie and some black leggings that had been stollen from the charity shop donation box. I blow a raspberry on his tummy making him squeal and I smile at the heart warming sound. 

After putting on a pair of socks I bring him down stairs and sit him in his high chair. I grab a sippy cup and fill it with some diluted orange juice and put some dry cereal on the try for him to snack on. There was no point giving him a bowl as it would get thrown and make a mess if I did. While he eats I pull out a lunch for everyone and line them up on the counter so the names are visible before pulling out a bottle of pancake mix, some potatoes and bacon. 

I cut up the potatoes into small cubes and but them on to boil before following the instructions on the bottle. Pancakes get made on the flat top once a few pancakes for me are done I set them aside and continue making the rest as well as frying some bacon on the flat top.  Once the potatoes are soft enough I strain them and throw them into a hot pan with some herbs and spices. 

While everything finished up cooking I quickly take out the trash and move Frank into the living room so no one trips over him. 

Once everything is done I put some juice on the table with some plastic cups and Lip comes down. He tries to take my pancakes but I slap his hands away. "Those ones are mine. Those are yours." I say and point to a different plate.

"Does it matter?" my twin asks and he takes a filled plate and sits down. "Yh, I made mine before I put the bacon on so mine are meat free." I take my plate and sit next to him, kissing the top of his head before I do. "Right, forgot about you going vegetarian."

"I've been vegetarian for 6 years. How'd you forget?" I ask with a laugh before giving Liam some pancake to try. Carl then comes running down the stairs and I open my arms for him. He smiles and jumps into my arms. "Morning Little bear. Want to tell me why I woke up with you in my bed?" I run my hand through his hair fixing it slightly and smoothing out his ruffled top. 

"I had a nightmare were you left so I stayed with you. Is that okay?" At his words I hug him even tighter and rock him slightly "Of course it is little bear. Now go grab a plate." I let him go and he kisses my cheek before grabbing a plate and taking a seat opposite me. Liam tried some potato next which he seemed to like a lot more then pancake since he didn't spit it our this time. Noting this I put a few more on his tray so he could feed himself. Everyone else comes down and for once we had a calm breakfast. Even Steve joined us, having spent the night with Fiona. Another reason I was glad for the ear plugs and headphones.

ShamelessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara