"Who the hell are these guys?!" Kuromarimo landed on his back right next to Chess who's staring at the group in utter horror. Anamaria and Chopper ran back to Luffy and Sanji, the woman turning to the black haired pirate.

"That was amazing cap" she exclaimed.

"What about me Ana-chwan?" Sanji pouted.

"Ya did great to darlin'" Ana smiled at the blond man making him swoon again.

"Yea, thank you. You guys are really strong" Chopper nods as he agrees with her.

"Where did the hippo fly off to?" Luffy nods before looking out at the forest. Sanji shrugs before he gets a closer look at Luffy and sees that he's wearing Nami's jacket.

"Hey Luffy, isn't that Nami's jacket?!"

"Yea so?"

"Take it off! You'll ruin it!" Sanji tride to take the ginger's jacket from Luffy.

"'Ey darlin', it's fine" Ana rolled her eyes "What if I had been wearin' yer jacket?"

"Oh that would be wonderful Ana-chwan! Do you want mine? I can give it to you"

Chopper looks at the chef in confusion while Luffy laughs at the blonde's mood swings as the cook tried to take of his jacket while Anamaria was trying to force him to keep it on.

Ж

"Are you ok Lord Wapol?!" Kuromarimo gets up to see his unconscious king lying on the ground then goes up to him.

"We're so sorry, we underestimated them!" Chess looks down at his king apologetically.

"I'll kill them all..." Wapol groans as he starts waking up. The servants step back as Wapol furiously sits up "Men, let's show them the Chomp Chomp Factory!"

"He can still stand? He must be pretty strong" the StrawHat group stops their conversation to see Wapol getting up. Luffy blinks in surprise at the king's endurance.

"I'd say stubborn" Ana said, Sanji nodding as he agreed with her, finally having stopped trying to hand his jacket to Anamaria.

"Chess, tell me what my menu was this morning" Wapol growls at the pirates before he turns to Chess. The jester nods as he grabs a menu from his bag.

"Yes sire, you had one baked cannon, one fresh cannon, and cannon balls salad with gun powder. Also, you ate a restaurant in the village"

"Disgustin'" Ana mumbled to herself.

"What a weird breakfast" Luffy sweat drops at the menu.

"There's nothing weirder than that" Sanji slowly nods as he stares at Wapol who ignores the comments as he smirks at them.

"Take a good look at my power after I ate my breakfast" everyone's eyes, but his two servants', widened when they see his body starting to change "Those things that I ate this morning have already been digested and became a part of my body. Munch Munch Shock Wapol House!"

Once his transformation completed, they all gape at the king to see that most of his body has turned into a small house, with his face showing at the top of it, and both of his arms have turned into cannons.

"He turned into a house?!" Sanji's cigarette fell out of his mouth as he stared at him.

"I can't with this no more" Ana shook her head and tried to leave only to be restricted by Luffy who held her with them.

"That's so cool!" Luffy was the only one that's looking at him in awe.

"It's too soon to be surprised" Wapol snickers at their reactions. Everyone looks at him in confusion until he grabs his two servants and eats them.