"Flanchet, SHOOT!" he sends it flying but the animal lands on its back just a few feet away from him.

The chef groans in frustration as he catches up to the others. With how this the snow is, his kicks aren't as strong as they usually are. Even so, he won't stop protecting Nami from this.

"Just go in front o' me darlin'" Ana told him.

Even though it was cold, she was getting used to the climate and it was easier for her to swing Fang than for Sanji to kick them above the snow.

"But, Ana-chwan...!" the cook retorted.

"Come on. I'm righ't behind ya" she said to him with a smile.

All the rabbits jump towards them at once, but Anamaria unsheathes Fang and 'sprinkles' some of the acid from the sword between the animals and her.

"Good idea Ana!" Luffy shouted.

"Concentrate on running cap!" Anamaria responded as she didn't turn her back to the lapins.

The chase continues on when the group reaches a rock ledge that gets them closer to the summit. Luffy jumps on a lapin to make it onto the cliff side, Sanji jumping after him and helping Ana up. A lapin jumps at Sanji from behind, but he manages to kick him away while another one was about to strike him. Before it could, Ana grabs the scruff of the much larger version of the first one they had met, somehow easily holding it up.

"Oh look at it darlin' Can we keep it?" she cooed at the shocked frozen animal.

"No!" "Yeah!" she got very different replies from the two males.

"Come on Ana-chwan" the cook grabbed her hand as she let go of the animal with a pout and led her forward, trying to keep his senses normal as the woman's hand warmth transferred through their palms. Luffy was running ahead to get away from the pack with Sanji and Anamaria were following closely behind.

"Let's hurry and brin' Nami to the castle, she's gettin' wors" Ana said as she looked at the state the woman was in.

The rubber man nodded as they made a run for it as the lapins kept chasing after them. There was a rumbling and they looked up to see snow from on top of them falling due to the force of the animals' running legs.

Once the snow collided with the group, Luffy and Nami were sent flying while Sanji was swept away into the flow, holding Anamaria close to his chest and forcing her head to tuck against him. Sanji was struggling to keep his body above the snow and the woman he was holding brought out Fang again, melting the snow in a circle around them until they were able to get out of it.

"Are you two all right?" Luffy asked them. The chef nods and grins at the tanned woman besides him.

"I'm more than alright since I was saved by an angel" he said with a lovesick smile.

"It's good tha' we made it out o' there" Anamaria said as she tried to warm her hand up by blowing in them.

"Yea, we made it, but now we're riding down the mountain!" Luffy nods then looks ahead in frustration.

"Those damn rabbits who are to blame. If I see them again I'm going to make hot pot out of them!"

"Um guys, we might 'ave that chance sooner than ya think..." Ana said, pointing behind them.

Luffy and Sanji look back in confusion before they're also slack jawed at the sight of the lapins pursuing them again by snowboarding on broken trees.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Luffy yells before a rabbit rides next to them and tries to hit Luffy and Nami, but Luffy pulls Nami down along with him to dodge.