Scarlett nodded and let Ashton help her to the car. He put her in the back of his car, and he got in the the drivers seat. He didn't drive off right away, he paused and said ; "Why did you call me instead of Luke?"

"He can't know what Jack did." Scarlett hugged her chest and sniffled.

"Scarlett, are you crazy?" Ashton asked, turning in his seat and looking at her damaged self.

"Because, Ashton! He might think I'm gross and dump me!"

"Listen," Ashton sighed, "I know Luke, and he's not going to do that."

Scarlett scoffed and reached out to grab his forearm, earning his attention, "You can't tell him, alright?"

Ashton's jaw dropped, "Your asking me to not tell my best friend that his girlfriend was raped?"

Scarlett nodded and Ashton shook his head. "Please, Ash."

Ashton didn't say anything, he just drove away.

When Ashton dropped Scarlett off at her flat, he drove straight back to his. Once he entered his flat, he was greeted by Luke pacing back and fourth through the kitchen with Michael and Calum trying to comfort him.

Ashton shut the flat door, and everyone turned their attention to him.

"Where were you?" Michael asked Ashton as he put his keys on the counter.

"Hannah needed me for something." Ashton replied and Luke turned to him with a panic expression on his face.

"You were at their flat?" Luke asked, panicked, "Was Scarlett there? Did you see her?"

Ashton pierced his lips into a thin line, but he nodded. "She's fine."

"Then why did she leave? Why isn't she answering me?"

Ashton shook his head, "I don't know. I just saw her."

Luke rubbed his hands over his face, "I'm going over there."

Before Ashton could protest, Luke was gone.

Luke showed up at Scarlett's flat and knocked multiple times rapidly. Hannah answered with her eyebrows knitted together.

"Really, Luke?" Hannah groaned, letting him step inside. "It's midnight-"

"Yes, midnight, I know." Luke interrupted her, "But I need to know if Scarlett is here."

Hannah shook her head and tried to wipe the tired from her eyes. "No, she just left to see her mom."

Luke nodded and left the flat.

Luke found himself knocking on the wooden door. It was around 12:15 am and Luke couldn't have been more panicked or frightened than he could remember. He knocked multiple times like he did at the flat and her mum answered the door.

"Luke? What are you-"

He quickly cut her off, "Is Scarlett here?"

Her mum nodded, "She got here a couple of minutes ago...she's upstairs. Is everything alright?"

Luke didn't say anything, he just pushed past her mum and went up the stairs. He stood outside Scarlett's door and heard the soft sobs that he had to many times. He pushed open the door and the sobs stopped.

Scarlett couldn't see who it was because her back was turned away from the door. She sniffled and shuffled from her position.

"Mum? What's wrong?" Scarlett asked, still not turning around,

"It's-uh-Luke." Luke said, scratching the back of his neck.

Scarlett shot up and glared at him, "What are you doing here?"

"Hannah told me."

Scarlett mumbled something under her breath and buried her face in her hands. "You need to leave."

"I'm not going anywhere." Luke replied, "Why did you just suddenly disappear?"

Scarlett ignored his question, she couldn't answer it, "Leave, Luke."

"No. Why are you avoiding my question?"

"Because I'm a fuck up, Luke! I know your worried and I love you for that, but this is something you need to stay away from." Scarlett said, standing up with her voice rising

"I can't do that." Luke sighed, stepping closer, "No matter how much you want me to stay away of give you space, just forget about it. I will always be with you."

Scarlett pushed his chest so he was against the wall, "Yes, you can! You can just walk out right now and not look back! So why don't you?"

Luke grabbed her wrist so she would stop pushing him, "Because I am deeply in love with you, and nothing is going to change that."

--

Hella short sorry :(