/|\ 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜. /|\

Start from the beginning

Purple.

Night Fury. 

Those dragons did not steal, they didn't kidnap, they didn't do much to harm Berk other than destroy countless buildings with a deadly Plasma Blast.

"Night Fury!" A Viking yelled.

"Get down!" Another shouted.

A purple blast lit up the sky for a split-second as an ear-piercing roar rang throughout the sky, you got down when a few rocks almost hit you.

No one has killed a Night Fury on Berk.

You then spotted Hiccup running with one of his new inventions.

"Hey, Hiccup!" You exclaimed, hopping down.

Once Hiccup heard your voice, his eyes lit up for a brief moment before shaking his head as he got some sort of net-launcher ready.

"Y/n! Hi- I- uh... I was just going to kill a Night Fury." Hiccup said, making his voice a little deeper than regular.

"Okay.." You replied.

"Come watch!" He exclaimed.

You went up beside Hiccup, he kept glancing over to you and looked a little giddy, but eventually he concentrated on the sky.

"And.. that's gonna catch it?" You asked.

"Obviously." Hiccup deadpanned.

He stared at the sky for a couple seconds, and you did too, before seeing a plasma blast in front of one of the buildings.

Hiccup triggered the weapon and a net was shot out, you gasped as the both of you were sent flying back due to impact.

You and him got up, hearing a shriek off in the distance that sounded painful, Hiccup immediately began to smile.

"Oh... I hit it! Yes- I hit it!" Hiccup cheered.

"Good job, Hiccup!" You exclaimed happily.

You held up your hand for a high-five, and after a couple seconds of Hiccup staring at it in utter awe, he returned the gesture and began to cheer before turning around to check for other Vikings.

You heard growling, and turned your head slowly.

Monstrous Nightmare.   

"Oh..." You trailed off.

The dragon roared and Hiccup began to scream, running off as the Stoker class dragon began to follow in pursuit, forgetting all about you.

You watched as Hiccup got blasted with fire in pure shock, before seeing Stoick absolutely drop the dragon by rolling it over.

The monstrous nightmare roared, before blasting the ground.

No more fire.

The Monstrous Nightmare was all out of fire.

Stoick began to punch the monstrous nightmare, kicking it's head as it began to fly off to get to safety from Stoick.

You immediately ran over and stopped beside Astrid, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Fishlegs and Snotlout to see what was going to happen.

The pole in front of hiccup fell to the side, Stoick and hiccup meeting eyes.

Whether he caught a Night Fury in one of the nets or not, he definitely wouldn't be in for a good time Currently.

"Sorry... dad." Hiccup said.

Vikings screamed as fire lit some of the huts that one of the posts had sent down, before a few Deadly Nadder's were seen flying away with sheep.

Stoick was unimpressed.

"Okay, But I hit a Night Fury." Hiccup spilled.

Stoick grabbed him by his tunic and lifted him up as if it were nothing, dragging him along as he walked away from his previous stop.

"Uhhh- it's not like the last few times, dad! I mean I really, actually hit it! You guys were very busy and I mean, I had a clear shot and it went down! Just off-" Hiccup was cut off.

"Stop!" Stoick shouted.

Hiccup fell silent, and so did everyone else who were whispering to each other as you and your friends looked on.

"Stop. Every time you step outside disaster follows! Can you not see that I have bigger problems? Winter is almost here and I have an entire village to feed!" Stoick exclaimed

"Yeah, between you and me the village can do a little less feeding don't you think..?" Hiccup asked, averting his gaze.

You laughed a little before quickly shutting up as Stoick began to speak once again.

"This isn't a joke, Hiccup! Oh... why can't you follow the simplest orders?" Stoick sighed.

"I can't stop myself! I see a dragon, and I have to just- kill it. Y'know, it's  who I am.. dad." Hiccup said, doing some sort of hand gesture.

"Oh.. dear. You are many things hiccup, but a dragon killer, is not one. Get back in the house." Stoick huffed.

Hiccup looked down sadly and so did you, if you told them you saw it too, it'd only go downhill from there.

You'd confront him later.

"Make sure he gets there." Stoick said to Gobber.

Gobber hit him on the head lightly before beginning to walk with a hiccup at his side as Ruffnut began to laugh obnoxiously.

"Quite the performance." Tuffnut grinned.

"I've never seen anybody mess up that badly." Snotlout laughed.

"Thank you, thank you, I was trying, so.." Hiccup sighed.

Gobber shoved Snotlout away and Snotlout fell right on his face.

You extended a hand but quickly recoiled it when you saw that, Fishlegs helping Snotlout up while Astrid continued to sharpen her axe.