11

Through the hectic week and worrying about her mom Emberlynn forgot it was her birthday so while the girl was asleep in her best friend's arms the others rushed around planning a surprise party

Through the hectic week and worrying about her mom Emberlynn forgot it was her birthday so while the girl was asleep in her best friend's arms the others rushed around planning a surprise party. The others knew she forgot the day so they planned on not saying anything and just doing a surprise party. "Alright it's only a matter of time before Em wakes up." Paul announced "Do we have everything we need?" He asked causing everyone to nod. Suddenly the 3 shifters paused as the heard they're little sister and Jacob heading downstairs. "Ok everyone in places." Paul whispered yelled before walking over to his mother who showed nothing but amusement at her son's ethics. "Hey Jake? Where is everyone?" Emberlynn asked walking down the stairs not seeing anyone. "Huh, I don't know." Jacob replied softly placing his hand on the girls back knowing she doesn't like surprises. "Surprised!" Everyone yelled causing Emberlynn to jump back bumping into Jacob a little. "What's this about?" Emberlynn asked confusingly causing her brother and Brother figures along with cousin and best friends to smirk. "Did you really forget your birthday?" Jacob asked knowing the girl had been super happy for her birthday. Emberlynn paused looking between everyone in the room. "That's today?" She asked disbelief in her voice causing Quill to laugh. "Yeah, that's today Emmy." He stated as he sat on at the bar. Emberlynn just stood there tears building up at all the effort her family went through just for her to forget it. "Aww Little Flame." Jared coos pulling his sister figure in a tight hug as he watch the tears build up. "Do not feel bad because you forgot. It's completely understandable with what has gone one recently." He whispers knowing where the girls thought process went. Emberlynn just nodded hugging her brother figure tightly.

After presents and cake Quil, Ember and Embry, got the bright idea to mess with the 3 older boys and Jacob. The three quietly walked their way to the cake and Quil and Embry grabbing one and Emberlynn grabbed two, They then quietly walked behind their targets Embry target was Sam, Quil got Jared, and that left Ember her brother and crush. Genevieve and Billy just sat back watching it all pay out in amusement. Anyone who knew how the Genevieve Bennett knew this was a daily occurrence for her and she would never complain about it cause kids will be kids.

All three teens prepared their attack before launching at there hit point. Quil hit Jared in the back, Embry hit Sam on the shoulder, and Emberlynn pulled a dirty move quickly rushing her arms around like she was going to hug them before slamming the cake into her targets faces. The three laughed before pausing seeing the look on the others faces. Emberlynn acted quicker showing her partner in crime and cousin towards the four before rushing into the back yard laughing.

Paul being the quickest was right behind the girl when suddenly it was like her vision went like she was in a tunnel. Luckily Paul stopped fast enough before look at his sister in concern. "Ember." He say concerned before noticing the purple glow in her eyes. "Mom!" Paul yelled in panick alerting the women quickly who quickly told everyone not to worry about it.

Ember looked around noticing she was next to a boat dock when she heard whistling. Ember kept looking around until she spotted a man setting his boat up getting ready to go fishing, when suddenly a dirty blonde kinda long haired guy showed up quickly pulling the man's boat back. Ember watched the scene shocked she knew this man from when she was little. Her mom and herself would go to a diner in forks. Everyone would call him butt crack Santa. His real name was Waylon Forge "H-How did you do that?" Waylon stuttered in panic. "It's always the same insane question." The blonde mocked when suddenly a red head curled haired woman and a dark skinned gentleman showed up. "What do you want?" The man continued. "Why are you doing this?" The read head taunted. Ember watched as the dark skin gentle man sighed. "James, Must we?" The man asked causing James and the red head to get an evil glimmer in their burgundy eyes causing Ember to gulps knowing exactly what they were. Vampires, "The question should be, Will it hurt?" James taunted before both him and the other two violently lunged forward killing Waylon instantly.

Ember gasps as she came to from the vision gaining the attention of her mom, Billy and the pack. The adults had sent the three other boys home claiming it was late and that they needed sleep getting them out the house so Paul could rush inside and gently lay his sister on the couch. "Lynn? What did you see?" Genevieve asked approaching her daughter gently knowing how traumatizing a witches first vision can be. Ember looked up at her mom as tears build up. "Mommy, they killed him! He's dead." The young girl whimpered out causing everyone to share a look of concern. "Who's dead Emmy?" Sam asked sitting by his sister figure gently as Paul took the seat on the other side of her and Jared sat in front of her on the coffee table, All three of them instantly causing their sister to feel secured and safe. "Waylon Forge, Vampires." Was all the younger girl could muster after witnessing such cruel and disturbing actions. Paul quickly pulled his sister against his chest keeping her there as if trying to protect from the evil of the world and the images going through her mind.

Genevieve and Billy shared a look knowing that this was the storm that they were expecting. Also now knowing that this just answer there questions on how strong Embers magic is going to be. As she has a bond will all the boys they know are going to turn soon and also proving that's the legends are true about the Rightful Alpha Imprint. Genevieve knew that now she had to take action and do something she never wanted to do and that was pull Ember out of school and home school her cause they couldn't risk her magic getting out of control.

 Genevieve knew that now she had to take action and do something she never wanted to do and that was pull Ember out of school and home school her cause they couldn't risk her magic getting out of control