10

The siblings rushed down the hall of the hallway trying to get to the mother's room after hearing them call a doctor her room over the intercom

The siblings rushed down the hall of the hallway trying to get to the mother's room after hearing them call a doctor her room over the intercom. The two left in such a hurry they left their food on the table and ignored the nurses who told them no running all that matter was their mom. Arriving to the door Paul and Emberlynn shoved the open ready to see what was on the other side both scared it was for the worst.

As the door open it slammed against the wall causing everyone in the room to jump. "What's going on? Is our mom ok?" The teens rushed out causing the women who had been out to chuckle shocking the kids. "I'm ok kids calm down." She reassured smiling at them. The doctors left leaving the women with to shock kids who haven't moved from there spot. "How? They said the damage was to much?" Paul asked rushing forward hugging his mother. "It's thanks to your sister." Genevieve explain causing both of them to look toward the young girl who had tears in her eyes. "Mommy, I didn't do anything I'm the reason your here you shouldn't be thanking me." Emberlynn rushed out staying in her spot scared she could hurt the mother more. This broke Gen's heart. Her baby shouldn't be blaming herself for something that was a accident. "Aww Ember, Come here honey." The women commanded softly only to receive a shake of the head. "No, I'd rather stay here." She muttered looking at the ground unaware of the eye contact between her brother and mother. Paul sighed before walking over picking his sister up and placing her on the bed beside their mother. Genevieve quickly wrapped her arms around her baby so she couldn't go anywhere " Ember, Baby this isn't your fault it was a accident and I do not blame you." She said firmly. Ember sob causing her mother to pull her to her chest gently. "I thought we were going to lose you. Doctors were already losing hope." The girl sobbed out. "Shh, it's ok baby." Genevieve soothe before motioning Paul who had tears on his cheeks to join. "We're all ok my babies, no one is leaving this earth for a while." She soothed her kids rubbing her hands on their backs.

A couple days later the hospital deemed Genevieve ok and stated she could go home. What the woman was unaware was Is that the pack, Jacob Embry and Quil were there ready to greet the woman. "Paul honey I can walk on my own." The woman laughed out. Paul was trying to help her walk up to the house but it was very difficult because of the height. Paul laugh and quickly let go. "Sorry." Emberlynn took the opportunity to take and jump on her brothers back. "You can carry my Paul I'm tired." Ember exclaimed causing her brother to roll his eyes and drop the girl into the grass unaware of the big water puddle. "Paul don't!" Genevieve warned only to be to late when her daughter squealed at the cold water. Paul's eye widen before he turned around and bursted out laughing at the sight trying to apologize end between. The girl just glared at the boy wishing she could control her magic and put mud on him.
After a minute the girl growled before rushing in the house. "I thought I was the wolf in the family." Paul asked his mother jokingly one to receive a pointed look.

Jared and Sam were shocked when they saw a fuming Emberlynn rush in the house. The girl was so mad she didn't realize her magic was acting up and threw glass at the two cause them to quickly duck. As she rushed to her room. "Is it me or when little flame is mad or freaking out her magic aims to hit someone?" Jared asked only to receive a slap to the head. "Ow!" Jared whined only to receive a eye roll. As Emberlynn rushed to her room she keep mumbling how Paul was stupid. The boys who were in her room with her permission of course were also shocked by the girls state. "What the hell happened to you?" Jake asked worriedly. The girl didn't pay him no attention she just went to her closet got her close and went into her private bathroom to shower. "How much you wanna better it had something to do with Paul?" Quil asked laughing only getting glares back. "Ok it's not funny." He stated putting his hands up in surrender.

After showing the girl went to her bed where Jake was and crawled into his arms causing Quil and Embry to share knowing looks and smirks. "You aren't going to drop me in a mud puddle to right?" The girl asked muffled in the boys chest causing him to laugh. "No, get rest Ember you've had a long couple days. I'm sure mama Gen wouldn't mind." He soothed rubbing his hand up and down the girls back soothing her to sleep. He knew the past couple days have been hard on the siblings and he also knew that Emberlynn's nightmares were coming back. The 3 boys kept talking quietly as Emberlynn slept in the boy she loved arms.

 The 3 boys kept talking quietly as Emberlynn slept in the boy she loved arms

Author NoteOk I need a opinion should I bring in a cousin of Jacobs who is in love with Bella who is also a shifter?

Author Note
Ok I need a opinion
should I bring in a cousin of Jacobs who is in love with Bella who is also a shifter?

Or

Should I bring in a half brother who loves Bella that is also a shifter?

Because I wanna keep the Bella drama just not the part where they imprint on the baby.