Her pockets were full of guitar picks Scott had given her to hand out if she wandered and she thought she might go with Andrea to hand out Rep Room invites after opening night. For that night, she wanted to watch the show with her family, who were all in attendance to support Taylor in Arizona.

"You do not need to be timorous," Grace got onto her feet and pulled Taylor into a hug. She patted her back softly, "Have a wonderful time because you have practiced this for months. You can do it."

"I can do it," Taylor wanted to kiss her but she didn't want to disturb her makeup. She pushed Grace's cap up by the brim, careful not to disturb her high ponytail that was fed through the back of it. She chuckled as Grace immediately fixed the positioning. It was hard not to be nervous when she could tell Grace was nervous just by the way she spoke.

"I am very proud of you, Taylor."

Only minutes before the show was set to begin, Grace was escorted towards the tent by security and one of Taylor's assistants. She picked up Gracie, who had run towards her with her own special reputation ear muffs to block the noise that Amber had made for her. She positioned her on her hip and made her way towards her siblings, who had only noticed her finally join them because the three year old took off like she was about to compete in an Olympic race.

"How's Taylor?" Amber asked as Grace took a seat next to her. She hadn't been to a concert in years and was looking forward to the show.

"She's nervous but she's good!" Grace explained, "Would you mind holding these up when she sits down at the piano to play New Year's Day? It's a thing I want to do for her because she's worked so hard and deserves to be recognized for it."

She unfolded a stack of printer paper from her back pocket and handed one to each member of her family. They all said the same thing on them in big bold letters.

PROUD

"That's so gay," Michael teased her as he accepted the task and then shifted on his feet nervously. Grace rolled her eyes as she adjusted Gracie on her lap. The little girl wore a ball cap too with the hope that it would help prevent people from sharing full pictures of her online.

"Grace!" Andrea called from behind her. The former heiress turned her head and nodded quickly, surprised to hear her there already, "Did you see the show during dress rehearsals?"

"No, she didn't want to spoil it," Grace replied,"Why?"

"Just curious," the older woman hummed as she sat down, "Who is that beside your sister?"

"Matthew, her boyfriend," Grace laughed at the reminder. It took only two months for Nellie and Matt to make it official and now she was dragging him across the world to watch Taylor perform like it was a normal day. He had really long eyelashes that Grace was jealous of, but she didn't want the dark curly hair and beard.

"Is Aunt Taylor here?" Gracie asked her aunt with furrowed eyebrows. She was looking for her but didn't see her anywhere.

"She is! She's going to sing for you," Grace explained and pointed to the stage, "She will be over there and she'll talk to you tomorrow, she's working but you can watch and dance and sing, too."

"Way up there?"

"Yes, she'll be up there in front of all these people."

"Wow! That is so much," Gracie gasped excitedly, changing her tone to a more dramatic level as she looked around.

"It is so many people," Grace could agree to that. Taylor had done it, she had booked stadiums and sold more albums than she had originally thought she would. She had exceeded even her own expectations and Grace was so proud of her.