She pulls my hand away from me, since I've been rubbing the back of my neck. "Let's try that again. I know you do that when your nervous or not telling the whole truth. What did he really say." She asks calmly. Her soft tone and warm eyes make me feel calm as well.

"He showed up here in the early mornings the day that article was posted of me crying with the liquor bottle. He said I need to stay the fuck away from Lizzie until she gives birth and I better be sober around the their child or else he will make sure I never see Lizzie or the baby again. He said I was stressing her out." I say as quickly as possible feeling embarrassed.

"He said what now!?" She says with her hands on her hips. "Oh I'm gonna kill that Jesus looking mother fucker" she says and goes to walk out the bedroom but I gently hold her hips and bring her back to me.

"Please don't do anything Scar. He's right. I was stressing Lizzie out, between my sugar problems and panic attacks and then the whole alcohol thing, he's right. I've accepted it" I say and look at anything but her.

"Y/n, baby, that's not right. Lizzie comes to you when you need help because she loves you and she wants to. And you help her just as much as she helps you. You're not forcing her to do anything, baby, and he has no right to tell you what you can and can't do! If Lizzie is overwhelmed she will tell you! She's a grown woman and is very strong willed. And she would be so pissed if she knew about this" she says caressing my cheek.

"She won't know about this, I don't want to go against his wishes and I'll be able to see her after the baby's born. I'll say I was busy. I don't want tension around Robbie either if he finds out I told you. Just please scar, don't tell her." I say and see her look between both my eyes a couple times before she sighs deeply.

"Okay. I won't say anything to her."

"Thank you'' I say and kiss her lips which she kisses mine right back. "I'll call you on lunch okay?"

"Okay baby, have a great day" she says and I walk backwards not taking my eyes off her, before getting to the door. I smile and run back to her hugging her making her laugh. "Sorry I'm very glad you're home now" I say and kiss her forehead. Then I lean down by her belly and say "you probably can't hear me yet. But have a good day with your mommy today" and I kiss her belly making her chuckle.

"Love you" I say standing up straight and smiling at her. She pulls me in to her and kisses me hard but quick.

"Love you more." She rasps out making my heart leap out of my chest.

I reluctantly leave the house, knowing I wouldn't be able to if I stayed any longer and it's as if she knows we were talking about her because Ms. Olsen herself is calling me. Her name pops up on the screen of my car and I groan. I hit decline and text her instead saying "running late for work. Call u back" and hit send. 4 more weeks. I can do this.

I pull into the parking garage of the office building and head upstairs. I say good morning to Ella today and head into my office seeing Danny lounging on the couch, reading something. He hears the door click close and jumps up.

"Shit! You scared me" he laughs.

"What are you doing in my office? Don't you have your own? Your couch is nice too" I joke with him.

"Nahhh your couch is so comfortable . I much rather sleep on that." He laughs. "I brought you your next client." He says throwing the newspaper on my desk. I pick it up seeing an article about Johnny Depp.

—_—_—_—_—

JOHNNY DEPP CARRIES MUG FULL OF BOOZE WHILE BEING ESCORTED OUT OF NIGHTCLUB AT 4pm