45.

Y/ns pov

"Holy crap. So your a mom in another universe. Fucking finally!!" I blabber while walking across the street to the after party. Scar lets me ramble because she knows how many questions I must have. We're holding hands crossing the street with everyone and I'm actually getting the most answers out of Benedict. He seems to know the most about what's going on in the movie.

We walk into this bar and it just screams high class meets rave. It's cool and I like the vibes it gives. It's completely empty and I see the shot glasses lined up full on the bar and already know this is going to be a fun night.

"Babeee let's take shots!" Scar says excited and who am I to turn down alcohol?

"Duh" I say leading her to the bar grabbing two shots. I hand her one and we clink it saying cheers and take the shots. I place my shot glass upside down on the bar top and release a "ahh" from my throat. I see Scar scrunch up her face from the shot and I giggle.

"How many until she's sleeping on that couch over there?" Lizzie says grabbing a shot and laughing.

"4" I say. "6" Scar says and I laugh.

"Hey! I can handle my liquor just fine" scar pouts and I wrap her in a hug.

"I know baby. We're just teasing you" I say not wanting her to get upset.

"Let's go bitches grab a shot" I hear someone else say coming up next to Lizzie. I turn and see Brie Larson and I just chuckle grabbing a shot like she said. We all take it after a 1,2,3 chant and then make our way to the dance floor.

After some dancing and more drinks most of the cast and their partners end up outside huddled around a small fire talking. It's relaxing but I can't help but feel like I'm being stared at. When I glance around to look I see Robert looking at me. He nods his head away and stands up walking inside. I guess that's my que.

I stand up giving Scar a kiss on the cheek and wave my glass infront of her silently so she knows I'm getting a drink but I won't disturb her conversation. I get to the bar and put my empty glass down and ask the bartender for an Old Fashion.

"What are you 80?" I hear next to me but don't look or answer knowing it's Robert.

"Okay I deserve the silent treatment. I just want to apologize." He says. This time I turn to look at him but don't say anything.

"I had a plan. A stupid one obviously and it backfired. I was just trying to protect Scarlett. It was wrong of me to try something like that though and also wrong of me to invite Scarlett down there not knowing what you would even do." He says and I nod. "I really admire how well you treat her and care for her. I really hope you could forgive me and we could be friends." He says and I finally smile.

"Dude your RDJ. Ofcourse I forgive you. It was fucked up but i hope you trust me now to know I would never do that to Scarlett." I say and he nods with a big smile.